Jump to content
Wookie

PS4 Fifa 17 pro clubs

Recommended Posts

Makes it easier to have a separate thread rather than the main FIFA one.

 

Foxestalk FC if anyone wants to join 


Edited by Wookie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't believe that last minute counter attack goal we gave away in the last game I played tonight, sickening. Well played tonight lads.


Edited by deejdeej

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was good playing with the bunch of ya tonight for a match.

 

I guess I'm the only dummy that uses a mic? Mostly I just mumble to myself anyway ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Was good playing with the bunch of ya tonight for a match.

 

I guess I'm the only dummy that uses a mic? Mostly I just mumble to myself anyway ;) 

You too mate good to see loads of us playing. Arrows everywhere though was I the only one that got confused?!

Logon to remove this advert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deejdeej said:

You too mate good to see loads of us playing. Arrows everywhere though was I the only one that got confused?!

You weren't the only one lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a newb to the pro clubs having a doggo player and having to play at the back I struggled but it was decent, will definitely be back, how many games did it take you guys to build your player up to the beasts they are today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

As a newb to the pro clubs having a doggo player and having to play at the back I struggled but it was decent, will definitely be back, how many games did it take you guys to build your player up to the beasts they are today?

Have you used your skill points? And there's upgrades if you go on the shop. Also making your pro around a certain height and weight can help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Have you used your skill points? And there's upgrades if you go on the shop. Also making your pro around a certain height and weight can help.

Yea I think 6'1 is a bit to big,there's nothing available upgrade wise in the store so I must have used them all, how often do you get points to upgrade? Is it one of those where you get extra points for goals/assists

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get the skill points by playing in pro clubs games, your attributes slowly increase anyway.

 

During actual games I always get a pretty good rating more that's mostly because one decent tackle will give you an increase of 0.5 lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dbtcity said:

As a newb to the pro clubs having a doggo player and having to play at the back I struggled but it was decent, will definitely be back, how many games did it take you guys to build your player up to the beasts they are today?

My pro 91 that's took me over 150 games

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

I'll be on at around 10ish again if anybody is up for it. 

We can play our league game if you fancy it buddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

We can play our league game if you fancy it buddy

Yeh can do mate. I wanna get them all outta the way tbh so I can smash FUT Champs this weekend. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some lovely goals in that last 5-2 win. 

 

Best goal of the night that I saw was the chipped volley from @buzzer_b, not a bad ball from myself to set it up ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Some lovely goals in that last 5-2 win. 

 

Best goal of the night that I saw was the chipped volley from @buzzer_b, not a bad ball from myself to set it up ;)

Goal of the year lol the game before that was quality when we nearly came back from 4-0 behind. Some proper eaids though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Some lovely goals in that last 5-2 win. 

 

Best goal of the night that I saw was the chipped volley from @buzzer_b, not a bad ball from myself to set it up ;)

Absolute peach of a ball mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Goal of the year lol the game before that was quality when we nearly came back from 4-0 behind. Some proper eaids though.

I think we were 3-0 down inside 20 mins as well. Pretty sure that's the game I hit the bar in the 90+ min that would have given us the draw. Practically the only half decent thing I did over the 3 or 4 games I played! lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×