Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mich-ol

Hi, I have just tried to log in to LCFC to see if the points have been loaded onto my membership. I can't seem to be able to login. Previously, you'd give your client ref number. It now asks for email address and doesn't recognise mine (definitely putting in the correct one). Do you have to re register. I am hoping I can get some tickets this season. I was previously a city member and was able to get tickets for the majority of the games, including champions league (except quarter final of course)

It's been down for maintenance, back on now with a new look, my season ticket points not been added tho so don't hold your breath. The club did say that if not on by mid July to give them a ring and they will look into it if that helps anyone ?

From my emails to the club

Due to us having a new system and website it does require all supporters re-register online, it will ask you if you already have an account with us which you should click yes too and this will allow you to keep your old supporter numbers.

Once you register you should be sent an email to verify your email/account, once you click on that link it should ask you from there if you already have an account with us.

Unfortunately I didn't see any link so not worked for me. Still awaiting a slution

Archived