Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2017/18 (Wanted/For Sale)

I think I may have a ticket going for Liverpool at home in G2 (been called away with work for that weekend). This would be the first time I've had to sell a ticket, how does the process normally work on here? I'm based in Leeds, so I would have to post (unless the buyer happened to live up this way and wanted to collect). 

Dear Foxes,

I have no idea if I'm in the right place here. My name is Ivo, I'm from the Netherlands and together with three friends I want to visit the Everton game the 29th of October. However, I checked the sale conditions at the official Leicester City internet site and I think there is very less chance of buying four tickets since we have no loyalty points. Is there any possibility of someone who can buy the tickets for us or do you have other tips? I can imagine you think you prefer to have the hardcore Leicester supporters in the stadium. However, I just give it a try.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Ivo

On 8/21/2017 at 02:37, rn9013 said:

I think I may have a ticket going for Liverpool at home in G2 (been called away with work for that weekend). This would be the first time I've had to sell a ticket, how does the process normally work on here? I'm based in Leeds, so I would have to post (unless the buyer happened to live up this way and wanted to collect). 

Hi - is it just the one? Would love it but unfortunately I need two. Thx  for posting either way.

Hi! I am finally looking forward to having the opportunity to watch my favorite English team. However it seems like getting tickets for Leicester matches is quite difficult. Is there anyone who can help me to get two tickets for the Everton (H) game on the 29th of October? I have looked up on Stubhub etc, but the prices there are a bit expensive I think..? 

Would be highly appreciated!

10 hours ago, NorwegianFan said:

Hi! I am finally looking forward to having the opportunity to watch my favorite English team. However it seems like getting tickets for Leicester matches is quite difficult. Is there anyone who can help me to get two tickets for the Everton (H) game on the 29th of October? I have looked up on Stubhub etc, but the prices there are a bit expensive I think..? 

A membership gets you access to tickets. Everton on a Sunday 16:00 will be easy to get tickets. There are still tickets for Chelsea (current champions) on a Saturday 15:00.

Assuming you are in Norway, get a couple of the international memberships as they get you access to home match tickets.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

A membership gets you access to tickets. Everton on a Sunday 16:00 will be easy to get tickets. There are still tickets for Chelsea (current champions) on a Saturday 15:00.

Assuming you are in Norway, get a couple of the international memberships as they get you access to home match tickets.

Thanks for your reply! What are the prices for one ticket?

13 hours ago, NorwegianFan said:

The Scandinavian Branch can usually provide tickets for its members, PM me for more details