Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Argarath

Liverpool (PL Asia Trophy - Final) match thread Sat 22nd July

2 hours ago, Rigga said:

Slimani's strength is in the air...He is woeful on the floor..

If he is not going to contribute in open play and compete for the ball then he is not helping our cause.

I think it's plain to see he is not PL class from what we have seen so far.

I'm not going to argue again about this, tired of talking about it. If you think he isn't PL class, it is your opinion, it is wrong but it is your opinion.

2 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

I'm not going to argue again about this, tired of talking about it. If you think he isn't PL class, it is your opinion, it is wrong but it is your opinion.

We welcome all fans from all over on here but you do not half drone on about the same theme all the while - contribute to other topics and you may gain some credence but you may not like the facts that we LCFC fans haven't seen the Islam you idolise.

He has to date been average and whilst a preseason will benefit him he has some way to go to become a regular.

Whether he is better or worse than Ulloa is irrelevant as he doesn't bring the best out of Vardy and frankly in the systems we play we don't have enough quality to play a traditional 442 with him as a target man. Coupled with his ordinary hold up play and first touch that is also weak I believe he will not be an automatic choice but could be a squad option but Vardy will and should be our first choice striker.

2 hours ago, Rigga said:

Slimani's strength is in the air...He is woeful on the floor..

If he is not going to contribute in open play and compete for the ball then he is not helping our cause.

I think it's plain to see he is not PL class from what we have seen so far.

:nigel:

20170723_210645.jpg

24 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

We welcome all fans from all over on here but you do not half drone on about the same theme all the while - contribute to other topics and you may gain some credence but you may not like the facts that we LCFC fans haven't seen the Islam you idolise.

He has to date been average and whilst a preseason will benefit him he has some way to go to become a regular.

Whether he is better or worse than Ulloa is irrelevant as he doesn't bring the best out of Vardy and frankly in the systems we play we don't have enough quality to play a traditional 442 with him as a target man. Coupled with his ordinary hold up play and first touch that is also weak I believe he will not be an automatic choice but could be a squad option but Vardy will and should be our first choice striker.

Whatever man. I contributed to the Adrien Silva post, and some other posts. What do you want me to contribute for? Commenting smile faces and some gifs? Because I see a lot of people with thousands of posts that only post gifs and that sort of thing. I atleast talk about what I know and try to be respectful. But whatever not going to talk about it anymore, if you guys think he is bad and worse that Ulloa good for you, it is your opinion.

4 hours ago, Eagle10 said:

Whatever man. I contributed to the Adrien Silva post, and some other posts. What do you want me to contribute for? Commenting smile faces and some gifs? Because I see a lot of people with thousands of posts that only post gifs and that sort of thing. I atleast talk about what I know and try to be respectful. But whatever not going to talk about it anymore, if you guys think he is bad and worse that Ulloa good for you, it is your opinion.

I really don't think anyone truly believes Leo is a better option than slim (apart from a few irrationals)

the problem is team dynamics and few believe slim will get a chance ahead of vards and don't believe he will be a happy bench sitter here. 

Archived