Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

LCFC @ Luton Town (Friendly) - Match Thread

49 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

The problem is that if Musa lacks confidence against the mighty Luton, then he may struggle a bit against teams like Arsenal and the rest of the Premiership!  Seemingly more and more like a complete dud.

Should have won us a pen last season against Arsenal.  Thats better than scoring one :whistle:

4 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

The problem is that if Musa lacks confidence against the mighty Luton, then he may struggle a bit against teams like Arsenal and the rest of the Premiership!  Seemingly more and more like a complete dud.

Can't really judge anyone from pre-season. Vardy missed two massive chances against Liverpool which he probably would have finished both once he was sharp enough in the league. 

28 minutes ago, gcxttle said:

Can't really judge anyone from pre-season. Vardy missed two massive chances against Liverpool which he probably would have finished both once he was sharp enough in the league. 

Yes but we know this from experience from Vardy. Our experience thus far from Musa at our level is that he has poor ball control, very easily knocked of the ball and questionable positioning and football brain.  One is ring rusty the other potentially inept.

44 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Yes but we know this from experience from Vardy. Our experience thus far from Musa at our level is that he has poor ball control, very easily knocked of the ball and questionable positioning and football brain.  One is ring rusty the other potentially inept.

I watched his welcome to Leicester yt vid the other day and you can see that when he is confident he can find the back of the net well.

We've been in a very odd position the last season where people who have been in the squad for years were struggling.  New players were always going to find it particularly tough.  Musa needs to be put in one position and get his chances and maybe he'll get back up the level he is capable of.

Amartey is another one i feel a bit sorry for.  Dunno how a young player is supposed to progress being tarted about three different positions.  I'm sure he was getting somewhere in CM before Afcon.  I might not be his best position, but shows he can improve if he gets a consistent opportunity in one position

• 2 weeks later...

Archived