Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

LCFC @ Luton Town (Friendly) - Match Thread

Pre season thus far has shown just how much creativity we will lose if Riyad Goes.

His trickery and composure in tight spaces is a joy to watch.

I sincerely hope that we hold firm and keep him. He is worth so much to this team, without him I struggle to see a single source of attacking threat, especially in open play.

With him, were a top ten side. Without him, were relegation candidates. 

Even though it's just Pre Season that was a frustrating watch at times lol 

Should of scored tonight but Slimani did impress me again, been our best player in pre season so far.

Maguire and Iborra come across as such calming influences, both solid tonight.

1 minute ago, eddylcfc said:

Pre season thus far has shown just how much creativity we will lose if Riyad Goes.

His trickery and composure in tight spaces is a joy to watch.

I sincerely hope that we hold firm and keep him. He is worth so much to this team, without him I struggle to see a single source of attacking threat, especially in open play.

With him, were a top ten side. Without him, were relegation candidates. 

Hope the management see this.

I can't be bothered to find the Musa thread.

Schlupp is priced as about the same as Musa with these crazy prices.

Musa isn't the player we all wanted originally but he's good value none the less.

Vardy apart we don't have an instinctive forward at the club, Iheanacho should be welcomed with open arms if he ever turns up. 

Not sure about Elder, Johnson looked solid and Lawrence looked like he could play a part. 

Are Chillwell and Gray actually back in training?

Not taking too much from pre season but I was a little worried about the 2 free headers in our box. Slimani didn't do much more than Ulloa for me. At least the commentator said all the friendlies would be on LCFC TV.

Slimani over Ulloa every damn time.

Love Ulloa for his personality but his ability on the ball has taken a massive hit as he hasn't played for so long.

Slimani today linked the play well, dropped into midfield and tried to get in behind multiple times, anyone who calls him lazy can get in the bin as I think he put as much effort in as Okazaki did and got into much better attacking positions.

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

What?

Created **** all for 60 minutes then chance after chance when Mahrez came on.

We definitely, definitely, definitely need to keep him.

It was sarcasm. I posted it just after Mahrez scored while being assisted by Musa.

Although I can understand why you may think it's genuine since this forum has decided we can only become great again if we sell all the creative players we have.

Anyhow, we struggled to a one nil win over league two opposition with the only chance being created by two players most want binned.

GET IN!

Team is crying out for a bit of creativity. After Albrighton, Maguire was about the most creative in that first half. I think we should sell Ulloa or Okazaki just to avoid the possibility of them ever playing together again lol 

Apart from that, nice to win and good stream. Are they doing one for every friendly?

Archived