Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterAreGoingUp

2017/18 Priority Points

If in the wrong place or can be merged please do so, only posting new topic as urgent:

does anyone know how to get 50 points for the 17/18 season added to priority points on lcfc direct? I've logged in as usual to the site but the 50 for this season haven't gone on? surely i dont have to link each reference i need to buy on as some of these do not have lcfcdirect accounts?

Cheers

31 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Lcfc direct is now defunct and not used anymore 

you need to sign up on lcfc.com now and link your old account to the one you create on lcfc.com 

Information is here 

https://signin.lcfc.com/Static/Faqs

Cheers, 

Is there any way you know how to look at your friends and families priority points?

5 minutes ago, LeicesterAreGoingUp said:

Cheers, 

Is there any way you know how to look at your friends and families priority points?

When logged in and after you have linked accounts

click on the tickets section at the top of the page 

then click on your name in the top right and then click on relevant option that you want 

9 hours ago, LeicesterAreGoingUp said:

Cheers, 

You can only see people's points if you tick the same family circle box when addeding them to your list. If they are already in another family circle. It will not allow you to see the list of points.

45 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

You can only see people's points if you tick the same family circle box when addeding them to your list. If they are already in another family circle. It will not allow you to see the list of points.

I've noticed this too. You can have friends and family all listed, but those already added elsewhere you can't fully add as it says 'Client already related to another group of people, adding failed.' 

I was worried that when tickets become available for the friends/family you cannot fully add/see points for, that you won't be able to buy tickets for them. But then I guess why would they appear at all, even though adding to family circle is refused.

Is this purely a data protection issue?

10 hours ago, LeicesterAreGoingUp said:

Cheers, 

9 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Seen a tweet from lcfchelp the other day that this issue is being worked on. 

I can see some friends and family priority points on the 'away points tab' along with my own. But if someone else has already added people on their own account, and I try to add, it doesn't allow it. Although for these people I can still see their details under personal information, but not their points under away points tab.

I had tried to buy tickets for the Brighton game for myself and my 8 YO son. I've got 23 points and he's got 19 points. 

I was of the mis-guided delusion that my points status would be enough to pick up our tickets when they went on sale in my points bracket. NO...

So I'm told by the ticket office that I should buy my ticket, enter my son in the ballot, and buy his if he's successful. I pointed out we wouldn't be sitting together, to which they responded, who have a chance to re-allocate seats to two that are together SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY... 

In essence they are asking me to take a punt on two tickets which may not be suitable if I can't re-allocate seats.

It kind of also renders my points useless. So in a final attempt at de-risking, I asked if I could transfer one point to my son, the allowing us both to purchase together in the 20+ category, but NO... thats a non-starter...

Any other ideas anyone?

6 hours ago, Fac51 said:

I had tried to buy tickets for the Brighton game for myself and my 8 YO son. I've got 23 points and he's got 19 points. 

I was of the mis-guided delusion that my points status would be enough to pick up our tickets when they went on sale in my points bracket. NO...

So I'm told by the ticket office that I should buy my ticket, enter my son in the ballot, and buy his if he's successful. I pointed out we wouldn't be sitting together, to which they responded, who have a chance to re-allocate seats to two that are together SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY... 

In essence they are asking me to take a punt on two tickets which may not be suitable if I can't re-allocate seats.

It kind of also renders my points useless. So in a final attempt at de-risking, I asked if I could transfer one point to my son, the allowing us both to purchase together in the 20+ category, but NO... thats a non-starter...

Any other ideas anyone?

Both enter the ballot - it seems that nearly everyone was successful due to a low ballot turn out. Either you're both successful or you don't purchase - risk free if the alternative is that you don't go. Once you get the first point your son is in the 20+ bracket after the game.

Archived