Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny2997

Places to Watch LCFC in Nottingham

Hey everyone,

just moved to Nottingham and would like to watch the Arsenal game this Friday on TV, wondering where's good in Nottingham and where usually other Leicester fans go to? (Preferably near NG7)

thanks

Raglan Road always puts us on mate, fairly friendly bunch of locals don’t mind you cheering Leicester on either (they’re in their all day and are off their box)

NG7 is a little vague dude as I was NG7 once but that was the top of Derby road/canning circus... if you are too then Raglan is perfect 

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Raglan Road always puts us on mate, fairly friendly bunch of locals don’t mind you cheering Leicester on either (they’re in their all day and are off their box)

NG7 is a little vague dude as I was NG7 once but that was the top of Derby road/canning circus... if you are too then Raglan is perfect 

I've looked at the place you've mentioned and its only 20 minutes walk away, so I'll give it a try, thanks :)

To clarify further, I'm in Radford near Tesco Express if anyone has any other places I could try

2 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

I've looked at the place you've mentioned and its only 20 minutes walk away, so I'll give it a try, thanks :)

To clarify further, I'm in Radford near Tesco Express if anyone has any other places I could try

If you want to venture into town the new Bierkeller place that took over walkabout is great for football.

But yep raglan is a good shout... I reckon you could get there in 10-15 :P  

Its not 1985. Most pubs will have it on if they have a sky box and no one will give two shits if they see you walking around town with a leicester shirt. Forest fans really arnt that bothered and most i know were cheering us on when we won the league.

Little aside -on the night Chelsea did Spurs for us to take the title my lad was in London and took pics outside gates to White Tart Lane in his Vardy shirt straight on facebook.

Then he got back on the tube full of Spurs fans did his zip up to the top and stood quietly in the corner.

Archived