Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham Away

On 11/20/2017 at 22:08, LCFC FOX said:

what’s the easiest way to get there from London Euston? Also where will people be drinking as I believe there’s nothing near the ground?

get to liverpool street ( a lot of boozers around there) and then central line to stratford. Think a lot going Tap East boozer in stratford and spoons on liverpool street. 

On 11/20/2017 at 22:08, LCFC FOX said:

what’s the easiest way to get there from London Euston? Also where will people be drinking as I believe there’s nothing near the ground?

1 hour ago, Burmesefox said:

get to liverpool street ( a lot of boozers around there) and then central line to stratford. Think a lot going Tap East boozer in stratford and spoons on liverpool street. 

Tbh what's quicker and much less stressful is walk from Euston to St Pancras (10 minutes) and then get the high speed train to Stratford International that takes 7 minutes. You also won't need an underground ticket that way. Plenty of boozers on the walk and around St Pancras ;).

1 hour ago, Lovejoy said:

Tbh what's quicker and much less stressful is walk from Euston to St Pancras (10 minutes) and then get the high speed train to Stratford International that takes 7 minutes. You also won't need an underground ticket that way. Plenty of boozers on the walk and around St Pancras ;).

Goof shout but Liverpool st does have some good boozers around it though.

23 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

I like the Aberconway mate, it's decent. I used to work in the office block immediately out the back which is why I still go there.

Yep great pub. Office round the back must be where the back of kings arms is right? Where the fancy fish and chip place is?

21 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Hamilton Hall surely, the bar is basically on the platform for the train to Stratford 

Depends what you want really. Hamilton hall IMO is a bit of a dive. Much nicer places around the same area and just as close to the station. There are several entrances to the station don’t forget

Pretty sh!t one for pubs near the ground, so think we are hitting some at St Pancras and then trying our luck at Stratford for one. 

Love a game under lights (reminds me of our UCL nights). Let’s hope the atmosphere in the away reminds of those UCL games too . :scarf:

14 hours ago, supedaj said:

Depends what you want really. Hamilton hall IMO is a bit of a dive. Much nicer places around the same area and just as close to the station. There are several entrances to the station don’t forget

Magpie also decent - they'll all be decent atmosphere

Archived