Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham Away

West Ham United (a) - 24th Nov, 19:45

Full Allocation 3,000 (includes 21 Wheelchair Spaces)

Pricing:
Adult: £30

Seniors 65+: £25

Under 21s: £25

Under 16s: £25

Pricing For Supporters with a Disability:
Adult: £25

Seniors 65+: £25

Under 21s: £25

Under 16s: £25

Sale Dates:
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points | Tuesday 31 October 
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Wednesday 1 November 
Season Ticket Holders with 240+ Points | Friday 3 November 
Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points | Monday 6 November 
Season Ticket Holders with 220+ Points | Tuesday 7 November 
Season Ticket Holders with 205+ Points | Wednesday 8 November 
All Season Ticket Holders | Thursday 9 November 

West Ham United Ballot Applications 
Those successful will be able to purchase their tickets from 8:30am (Online) & 9am (In Person/By Phone) on Tuesday 31 October until 6pm on Thursday 9 November.

Please note match tickets are non-refundable and all tickets are subject to availability.

2 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Clubs beginning to get naughty with prices for U16s.

Yep.

Just pleased there's a £30 cap because West Ham would have charged £40-£50 without doubt.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Why on earth did we take the full allocation for this and not Stoke? I swear we have 3 year olds running the ticket office. 

There really isn't a single area of the club being competently run at this moment in time.

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Why on earth did we take the full allocation for this and not Stoke? I swear we have 3 year olds running the ticket office. 

Nothing explains Stoke. However, only thing I can think of for West Ham is that they don't charge you for not selling the full allocation, or they allow you to return unsolds.

5 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I find that pretty disrespectful....

To 3 year olds.

17 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I imagine most normal people would prefer a Friday night out in London than a Saturday lunchtime out in Stoke.

1 hour ago, Papasmurf said:

I imagine most normal people would prefer a Friday night out in London than a Saturday lunchtime out in Stoke.

Most normal people work on Fridays though. I know it's only an hour on the train but it's still a stretch to go to a shite stadium everyone hates.

It's the home clubs way of gaining back what they lose out on from adult price being £30

When you look at what a club actually makes per year from ticket sales which is probably only 4/5 players wages it's sad to see clubs finding every way possible to pinch a little bit more off fans

Won't be bothering. One of the only ones I'd probably leave if it was Saturday 3pm as well. Friday night is a no-brainer. Absolutely awful away in a non-football stadium. Have a lot of sympathy for their fans who saw through the whole scam yet were outnumbered by those sold a dream.

On 17/10/2017 at 17:12, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Possibly because it's the only allocation allowed? Stoke have the capabilities of splitting their away end now into three sizes. With the temporary nature of the Olympic Stadium, maybe its the only option. 

19 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Possibly because it's the only allocation allowed? Stoke have the capabilities of splitting their away end now into three sizes. With the temporary nature of the Olympic Stadium, maybe its the only option. 

Given that the away end at Stafford is physically split in two by about 30 yards I would guess it would be easy enough to reduce the allocation. 

Archived