Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham Away

41 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

No general sale date announced - goes to all STH tomorrow. Next announcement will be all members if doesn't sell out to STH. Then general sale if it gets that far.

Ok cool thanks. I’m after x2 tickets for this if anybody knows of any going? ?

Hi all - have this posted elsewhere but I'm from US and will be in Morocco 17th thru 24th.  Want to fly back through London and catch this game - just looking for one ticket!

EDIT: I just booked my flight and will be in London 24th for the game!  Hoping somebody here can help me out.  Thanks so much for the replies and messages so far!

15 hours ago, Bats8711 said:

Hi all - have this posted elsewhere but I'm from US and will be in Morocco 17th thru 24th.  Want to fly back through London and catch this game - just looking for one ticket!

EDIT: I just booked my flight and will be in London 24th for the game!  Hoping somebody here can help me out.  Thanks so much for the replies and messages so far!

I dont think you'll have any problems at all. Looking at the website we have a lot left. All those fans moaning that they cant get tickets, well, here's your chance!

EDIT: Apologies was misreading the website. looks like only 130 tickets left, unless the black areas are parts of blocks not yet released

48 minutes ago, Burmesefox said:

I dont think you'll have any problems at all. Looking at the website we have a lot left. All those fans moaning that they cant get tickets, well, here's your chance!

EDIT: Apologies was misreading the website. looks like only 130 tickets left, unless the black areas are parts of blocks not yet released

130 left on sale but there are several hundred still to be put on sale (back half of Block 219 and 220).

On 09/11/2017 at 11:15, KrefelderFox666 said:

130 left on sale but there are several hundred still to be put on sale (back half of Block 219 and 220).

2 hours ago, Burmesefox said:

66 left - selling like hot cakes! lol

Weird this. The upper tier disappeared fast in an unusual way. I just can't see how the lower ST priority points brackets buying on Wednesday and yesterday would have snapped up so many, with the timing of this game. Loads had gone before even members had a shot.

54 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Weird this. The upper tier disappeared fast in an unusual way. I just can't see how the lower ST priority points brackets buying on Wednesday and yesterday would have snapped up so many, with the timing of this game. Loads had gone before even members had a shot.

There are still at least 3-400 to go on sale, the way LCFC have opened up the top tier blocks has been very random and confusing to follow.

Still, 2,500 sold so far (roughly) which is not bad.

22 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

There are still at least 3-400 to go on sale, the way LCFC have opened up the top tier blocks has been very random and confusing to follow.

Still, 2,500 sold so far (roughly) which is not bad.

I wish there would be some transparency. Everyone should be able to see how many tickets are left and how many have been sold (even when they dont have enough points to buy). When a block sells they should tell you the number in that block. Also my account wont show my friends and family loyalty points so often I am unsure as to when I can buy my mates tickets - its all a bit shady

12 minutes ago, Burmesefox said:

I wish there would be some transparency. Everyone should be able to see how many tickets are left and how many have been sold (even when they dont have enough points to buy). When a block sells they should tell you the number in that block. Also my account wont show my friends and family loyalty points so often I am unsure as to when I can buy my mates tickets - its all a bit shady

I can help you with one of these. Have you seen the post, in the ticket section like this, which tells you how to see the stadium map availability before your priority goes on sale? Works a treat.

But I agree, although it is better this season, ticket availability is still frustrating. 

2 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

I can help you with one of these. Have you seen the post, in the ticket section like this, which tells you how to see the stadium map availability before your priority goes on sale? Works a treat.

But I agree, although it is better this season, ticket availability is still frustrating. 

cant see it - what's it called  mate?

26 minutes ago, Burmesefox said:

cant see it - what's it called  mate?

I've tagged you in it and it's top of the list obviously, at the moment, in the ticket section. I struggled with it at first, but eventually did it using chrome rather than windows. 

Obviously you can't buy tickets, but you can see everything that you normally see, but before your priority day arrives for any game. 

On 11/10/2017 at 17:42, Drew Peacock said:

I've tagged you in it and it's top of the list obviously, at the moment, in the ticket section. I struggled with it at first, but eventually did it using chrome rather than windows. 

Obviously you can't buy tickets, but you can see everything that you normally see, but before your priority day arrives for any game. 

really kind of you pal! 

8 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

Interested in going myself. Longshot here but would tickets normally be handy enough to pick up outside the ground on the day does anyone know?

Depends on the selling club (West Ham in this case). There will be tickets left but whether they open a sales counter on the night is the question. LCFC will stop sales about 14:00 the day before the match probably.

Archived