Finnegan

Grow up and get behind Riyad, or: stop listening to the press and wait and see how he reacts on the pitch

4 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

It doesn't seem racist to me. That Lookman chap who's buggered off to Leipzip? The English fans following his development could legitimately be called fanboys. But it all depends on intent. Racists are often camouflage their meaning to allow plausible deniability. "Oh, that's very exotic" could either mean that's exciting and interesting or dirty and foreign depending on how it's said and who said it. Oh Christ, I regret entering this thread now.

it's like calling creepy rich people "eccentric". just a fancy perfume to cover the smell of shite.

plus, i never said that "fanboy" is racist. not at all.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

I like your new Wayne Rooney avatar :thumbup:

That's everton's legend wayne rooney for you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the fox said:

You sure were very supportive of him when he was struggling, right? Of course not! Your hate for him started way before this transfer mess started

Cut the sh*t! You only want him to be loyal to you but you can't do the same for him. This shite gets on my nerves! of all people, you are one of the few that have no leg to stand on regarding mahrez.

All the this

When Mahrez wasn't playing as great as he could be, fans slated him.

Why should Mahrez show the loyalty that many fans don't show themselves.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, foxinsox said:

Considering that it was similar antics by Mahrez at the end of the summer transfer window that kept him out of the Algerian national side, I am surprised to see so many Algerians supporting him. 

Losing twice to Zambia put them out of the World Cup. Zambia are not a bad side, but were Mahrez's antics destabilising? 

Some were mad but while it hurts, you can't blame him for wanting his dream move. or maybe algerians are more fanboys than NT supporters. lol
the algerians way: it doesn't have to make sense in order for it to make sense. that's how you can go with life day by day lol

15 minutes ago, the fox said:

Oh boy, bookworm nerds are invading the forum:ph34r:

No need to get frightened - there's only two of us. Lots more fanboys to worry about.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cc_star said:

All the this

While i 100% agree with this, him doing what he did isn't fair for the fans who stood by him through thick and thin. but unsurprisingly, after he told his side o the story they showed they were ready to put it aside for the good of the team

Just now, Gerbold said:

No need to get frightened - there's only two of us. Lots more fanboys to worry about.

↖ see my profile pic

1 hour ago, Gerbold said:

Having skimmed 'The Origin of the Species' and Haeckel's 'Natürliche Schöpfungsgeschichte' and read Dawkins 'Selfish Gene', I'm intrigued whether this is a serious observation on the nature of evolution or a piss-take on the lineage of City stalwarts I listed here. Certainly the shorts have evolved but seem to have experienced reverse evolution from time to time - I always thought Muzzy belonged to a different era - fashion-wise. I await your clarification with interest.

every body enjoy reading gerbold s posts. 

my point is the order of players that came before mahrez could be not respected by either vichai decision or the fans decision to not go by the queuing ( that is the mutation effect, i.e , one chance s change over a million possibilities ( Lamarck and Darwin were among the leaders in yet to be scientific  discipline of genetics before Mendel )

Not blaming him for today at all, far from it, there are plenty of others that deserve the finger pointing at them over Mahrez, but there’s only 11 games left, can you please atleast pretend you want to be here for those games.

Edited by Matt

On 2/10/2018 at 15:40, the fox said:

it's like calling creepy rich people "eccentric". just a fancy perfume to cover the smell of shite.

plus, i never said that "fanboy" is racist. not at all.

It is an insult though, and meant as such.

Thing is, most of us were fanboys once. Fans who are boys, I mean.

Edited by Vardinio'sCat

I would leave him out until he leaves in the summer. It's an insult to the fans and his colleagues and can not be healthy for the club. 

• Like 1

After a few days since he's returned, has anyone else just swept what he's done under the carpet (no matter how poor he came across in doing it) and will continue to support him until he leaves?

12 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

After a few days since he's returned, has anyone else just swept what he's done under the carpet (no matter how poor he came across in doing it) and will continue to support him until he leaves?

No, let's just boo and bash him until he leaves, no matter how he performs on the pitch. I'd also like to write an open letter to the owners so they throw him in the reserves until his contract runs out, because it's the only sensible thing to do. 

31 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Yes, the event has given negativity and I support the club's stance. But me as a fan I don't want to add to that negativity. 

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 15:46, cc_star said:

All the this

It's probably something to do with a footballer earning a relative fortune whether he performs or not while the fans are handing over hard-earned cash for the privilege of showing their devoted and unquestioning loyalty that player feels he deserves as a fundamental right.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2018 at 15:37, the fox said:

Oh boy, bookworm nerds are invading the forum:ph34r:

On 2/10/2018 at 15:54, Gerbold said:

...Three of us, I'll have you know I read all of the Janet and John books.

On 13/02/2018 at 17:56, Colourmy said:

Nevermind all that. I'm waiting for the next instruction from Finnegan for me to follow and adhere to.

Finnegan, please tell this boring turd to **** off.

• Thanks 1

On 14/02/2018 at 20:31, turtmcfly said:

Finnegan, please tell this boring turd to **** off.

Yawn!

And double yawn for Daggers thanking the post! 

I'll cheer him tonight ....   I will clap my clapper ...   cus Claude has asked us to.   I'm glad he's integrated back in so quickly and that all the other players seem to be getting on fine with him.   I hope that draws a line under it all until his likely departure at the end of the season.            I then hope he moves abroad so I never have to see him again.   I will remember him and his wizardry fondly for the daddy of all seasons that we all had together.

(Sounds like a press release ! ...   :)).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colourmy said:

Yawn!

And double yawn for Daggers thanking the post! 

Says the king of yawn. Makes one utterly forgettable comment per week, then repeats it throughout the week, assuming nobody 'liked' it because they didn't see it the first time. We did. You wrote it. It was boring.

• Like 1