Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Player Meet & Greet/Signing Session

33 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

So they actually do a couple of people's photos etc... properly at the start so they can get the pics for social media, and then go to being how they were after once they've given off the image lol they're laughing at all of us honestly.

Was gonna post something similar y/day predicting it and what a surprise, the social media facade is potrayed. To make it worse, the kids who got photos  are probably the sons/daughters of 'well connected' people in the area as opposed to real fans.

Slightly off topic, but since when did we have a child age limit on being a mascot? My daughter would love to do it, as would lots of others obviously, but now she's 11 she's no longer eligible. Are the club even slightly interested in our next generation of fans? It would appear not 

28 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Slightly off topic, but since when did we have a child age limit on being a mascot? My daughter would love to do it, as would lots of others obviously, but now she's 11 she's no longer eligible. Are the club even slightly interested in our next generation of fans? It would appear not 

7-11 if i remember correctly. I think its a joke they charged £300+ for a children to have the opportunity. My lad is 150+ on the list but if you pay £600 for the VIP package you get dibs on which game you get, just another example of how the club are only interested in those with more money than sense.

Edited by Sambiasso

22 hours ago, F1_AN said:

I always think for about 5 seconds I should take my son but as you say a quick assessment of how pissed off I will get vs the 2 secs of joy for my son wins me over and I ignore it. Can’t say I am surprised but why can’t they do these things better. Have the stuff like penalty kick inflatable etc outside to make waiting time easier or at least disperse people a bit 

There is always outside the training ground, or before matches. A bit of preparation could give a better 5 seconds with a player, and a lot less time having to endure the pain of queuing. 

Shame things have moved on. Used to spend many a day watching us train at Belvior Drive, listen to every word, every autograph you wanted. Got to the point Gary Mills always used to pop over and ask me what I thought about the game on Saturday etc. It’s a great shame those days have gone, but can understand why. 

On 16/02/2018 at 10:23, Babylon said:

Or just turn up at their house, they love that.

I have had a couple of players come round our house for a kick about a few times.

Two different players, separate occasions, and me thinking, what is going on, on my lawn. One was an ex player, one was a current player at the time.

The current player was there for a good half an hour and I had to stop it as he would have still been there now.

Who said they are all up themselves have it wrong, most are just simple normal lads