Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Adams in for

Podgers lollollollol

17 October 2005

FOOTBALL SPY: ADAMS IS IN FOR ROGERS

By Alan Nixon

MICKY ADAMS is closing in on a deal to bring his former Nottingham Forest left-back Alan Rogers to Coventry.

Adams is having talks with free agent Rogers (above) about joining his cash-strapped Championship strugglers for the rest of the season.

Rogers has been paid up by Forest and is free to leave the club if he finds a new employer.\

Millwall, second from bottom in the Championship, are also believed to be interested in taking on the former England Under-21 prospect.

Podgers lollollollol

17 October 2005

FOOTBALL SPY: ADAMS IS IN FOR ROGERS

By Alan Nixon

MICKY ADAMS is closing in on a deal to bring his former Nottingham Forest left-back Alan Rogers to Coventry.

Adams is having talks with free agent Rogers (above) about joining his cash-strapped Championship strugglers for the rest of the season.

Rogers has been paid up by Forest and is free to leave the club if he finds a new employer.\

Millwall, second from bottom in the Championship, are also believed to be interested in taking on the former England Under-21 prospect.

See what I mean? Even if its obvious he's going the wrong way Adams refuses to turn round and change direction. Extraordinary. Clan Adams. You would think he'd have been glad to see the back of em. :)

See what I mean? Even if its obvious he's going the wrong way Adams refuses to turn round and change direction. Extraordinary. Clan Adams. You would think he'd have been glad to see the back of em. :)

Alan Jones the Australian Rugby coach and now shock jock in Sydney, :rolleyes: , is credited with saying that to continue to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result each time you do it, is a form of insanity. I agree. MA has tried and failed with these tactics and players and yet he still expects a different result. :cry::huh::unsure::ph34r::whistle:

Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects!

Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects! Leicester Rejects!

:thumbup:

Adams has completely lost the plot. I cannot believe it - how can he rate the likes of Rogers and Impey after what they've done in recent years?

Seriously, Adams has made himself into a joke.

Adams has completely lost the plot. I cannot believe it - how can he rate the likes of Rogers and Impey after what they've done in recent years?

Seriously, Adams has made himself into a joke.

It's even more amazing when you consider that we offered/pushed Impey and Rogers to Forest at the start of last season (it seems like longer ago than that :ermm: ) because Micky really didn't want them and now he's desperate to get them back!

Archived