Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

FIFA 19

Recommended Posts

Still in Division 4, can maybe hope of reaching Division 3 at some stage.

When there's lag, does it affect both parties?

 

Game's coming to an end, two more Weekend Leagues, one more FUT Swaps player to go (went for Courtois already) and then it's over.

And I finally get my life back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just happened to be browsing the auctions and I saw prime moments Gullit. There was 3 up for sale with only one just under 10 million. That card is brand new. Imagine packing that at this stage of the game. Better late than never I guess!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What player is required for the Slow and Steady Weekly Objective? Anyone fancy a guess?

Just any player with 70 pace or below and 75 physical or above?

Edited by MC Prussian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

What player is required for the Slow and Steady Weekly Objective? Anyone fancy a guess?

Just any player with 70 pace or below and 75 physical or above?

Yeah any player by the looks of things. Gonna use koke for it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And of course the 1st WL game I play after that pack the guy jams all of the loaners into his squad lol

 

Luckily for me he wasn't very good :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/08/2019 at 18:37, spacemunky said:

And of course the 1st WL game I play after that pack the guy jams all of the loaners into his squad lol

 

Luckily for me he wasn't very good :D

....and that's why I'm avoiding WL - that and the fact I only play 6 games last weekend and even though I won 4 I haven't qualified! LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

....and that's why I'm avoiding WL - that and the fact I only play 6 games last weekend and even though I won 4 I haven't qualified! LOL 

 

I've only played maybe 8 or 9 matches for this WL. Not too bothered to do any more at this point.

 

I did do the Pires Prime Moments Icon SBC. I know hes not the big one to do, but I was always a fan so I slowly had done each part of it and finally finished it off this weekend. Good card actually and useful as I am always looking for someone to use out on the left, besides SBC Alphonso Davies.

 

Other than that, I am just biding my time 'til Fifa 20. 

 

 

Edited by spacemunky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 wins again, with three games to spare. Yesss.

 

Not that it means much any longer. One more Weekend League to go, then we're luckily done. lol

Edited by MC Prussian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Two more FUT Swap Deals players still to be won, correct? Because I'm counting twelve available cards so far.

I thought was 2 more in objectives and one more after ? Or I missed one 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I thought was 2 more in objectives and one more after ? Or I missed one 😂

I have used four on Courtois and have eight more so far. It must be 14 in total. Since I have collected all available other cards, that means two are still about to be issued.

Edited by MC Prussian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I have used four on Courtois and have eight more so far. It must be 14 in total. Since I have collected all available other cards, that means two are still about to be issued.

Ah ok I went for the icon and only have 1 now and 2 available from objectives so must of missed one somewhere 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Ah ok I went for the icon and only have 1 now and 2 available from objectives so must of missed one somewhere 

Sod it, I didn't see one other FUT Swaps player in my players' pile.

So that's me at 13 cards right now in total, and one more still missing until the deadline ends in five days.

 

I'll skip the Prime Icon and choose Fabinho instead.

Edited by MC Prussian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Sod it, I didn't see one other FUT Swaps player in my players' pile.

So that's me at 13 cards right now in total, and one more still missing until the deadline ends in five days.

 

I'll skip the Prime Icon and choose Fabinho instead.

Just seen on the app that there is a sbc for one now so that would make the 14 😬 I ended up with deco from icon so prob get rid of that even tho not worth it now. Was doing the George best icon but still got 86 2 x87 and 88 rated to do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just completed Vieira SBC last night. Played some squad battles and then deleted companion app this morning.

 

That’s it, I’m done! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Just completed Vieira SBC last night. Played some squad battles and then deleted companion app this morning.

 

That’s it, I’m done! 

The dark side will miss you.

 

Good luck out there!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only remaining allure to me right now is finding out what Player Picks I get tomorrow, finishing the very last Weekend League and complete a few Icon SBCs - I'm on about five simultaneously. lol

 

After that, we'll have to wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think I will stil be playing until the new one comes out even though been a bit boring last few weeks. Only other option is cricket 😂 lost 3 out of 3 last night so won’t be doing the rivals 7 wins this week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...