Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Still in Division 4, can maybe hope of reaching Division 3 at some stage.

When there's lag, does it affect both parties?

Game's coming to an end, two more Weekend Leagues, one more FUT Swaps player to go (went for Courtois already) and then it's over.

And I finally get my life back.

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

What player is required for the Slow and Steady Weekly Objective? Anyone fancy a guess?

Just any player with 70 pace or below and 75 physical or above?

Yeah any player by the looks of things. Gonna use koke for it 

On 23/08/2019 at 18:37, spacemunky said:

And of course the 1st WL game I play after that pack the guy jams all of the loaners into his squad lol

Luckily for me he wasn't very good :D

....and that's why I'm avoiding WL - that and the fact I only play 6 games last weekend and even though I won 4 I haven't qualified! LOL 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

....and that's why I'm avoiding WL - that and the fact I only play 6 games last weekend and even though I won 4 I haven't qualified! LOL 

I've only played maybe 8 or 9 matches for this WL. Not too bothered to do any more at this point.

I did do the Pires Prime Moments Icon SBC. I know hes not the big one to do, but I was always a fan so I slowly had done each part of it and finally finished it off this weekend. Good card actually and useful as I am always looking for someone to use out on the left, besides SBC Alphonso Davies.

Other than that, I am just biding my time 'til Fifa 20. 

Edited by spacemunky

58 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I thought was 2 more in objectives and one more after ? Or I missed one 😂

I have used four on Courtois and have eight more so far. It must be 14 in total. Since I have collected all available other cards, that means two are still about to be issued.

Edited by MC Prussian

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I have used four on Courtois and have eight more so far. It must be 14 in total. Since I have collected all available other cards, that means two are still about to be issued.

Ah ok I went for the icon and only have 1 now and 2 available from objectives so must of missed one somewhere 

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Ah ok I went for the icon and only have 1 now and 2 available from objectives so must of missed one somewhere 

Sod it, I didn't see one other FUT Swaps player in my players' pile.

So that's me at 13 cards right now in total, and one more still missing until the deadline ends in five days.

I'll skip the Prime Icon and choose Fabinho instead.

Edited by MC Prussian

18 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Sod it, I didn't see one other FUT Swaps player in my players' pile.

So that's me at 13 cards right now in total, and one more still missing until the deadline ends in five days.

I'll skip the Prime Icon and choose Fabinho instead.

Just seen on the app that there is a sbc for one now so that would make the 14 😬 I ended up with deco from icon so prob get rid of that even tho not worth it now. Was doing the George best icon but still got 86 2 x87 and 88 rated to do