Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Just played rivals. 3-1 down pull it back to 3-2 with 15 left. Quits.

2nd game, lads got 4 of his loan pack in, go 2 up and he quits as well. What a waste of having those players to use. And is that how the game is now. No decent content left so quit?

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

2nd game, lads got 4 of his loan pack in, go 2 up and he quits as well. What a waste of having those players to use. And is that how the game is now. No decent content left so quit?

Your first case's a bit odd, but could be a force quit by the server perhaps. Nobody quits on purpose whilst being ahead.

There's many reasons why people leave a game early.

Either you notice early on that you don't stand a chance because the opposing player is way better, and there's no point in playing on with 1-0 or 2-0 down because you know you can't win.

I have also rage quit at times because I was in a hurry or because you notice that either lag or gameplay continue to hinder you, no matter how well you play.

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I played someone last night went 2-0 up so then he scored 2 own goals then left and sent me a message telling me I had cheated and something else I can’t remember now 😂 first message I have had like that so that made me laugh a bit last night

10 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Anybody else having troubles signing up for the last Weekend League?

I always get an error message when I try to redeem my points.

I don't have enough points to enter this weekend. 

If anyone wants to feel absolute frustration, I have a suggestion. Put together the highest rated squad using the TOTYS/TOTS and the prime moments icons that you get for loan from this week and last. Now try to play a squad battles match with them on pro.

Have fun!

5 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I don't have enough points to enter this weekend. 

If anyone wants to feel absolute frustration, I have a suggestion. Put together the highest rated squad using the TOTYS/TOTS and the prime moments icons that you get for loan from this week and last. Now try to play a squad battles match with them on pro.

Have fun!

All my squad battles opponents are 92+ squads full of loan players. Not much fun. Can beat them on pro but annoying on legendary when it nerfs you. I enjoyed playing some single player league earlier and smashed world class Elche 9-0. Just fun to try and play and score some real goals or try new players now. Offline way more chill.

Played draft last night and was full of nobbers who did el tornado crosses from Mbappe to CR7. Glad I’m done now til 21

21 hours ago, Md9 said:

Struggling to motivate myself to play the last few weeks but will try the objectives see if can get anyone decent to stick in an icon sbc try and complete one before the end of the game 😂

Did Bobby Moore yesterday.

At least something to keep one going - now mainly looking forward to what my final Player Picks are on Thursday morning.

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Did Bobby Moore yesterday.

At least something to keep one going - now mainly looking forward to what my final Player Picks are on Thursday morning.

I am doing the George best one just need 2 x 87 rated teams shouldn’t be to bad to do tho now. Might have a few games tonight but struggling to get into it now 

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I am doing the George best one just need 2 x 87 rated teams shouldn’t be to bad to do tho now. Might have a few games tonight but struggling to get into it now 

Completing League SBCs is fun right now, because prices are so much down.

Aiming at completing the Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1 SBCs again soon.

26 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Completing League SBCs is fun right now, because prices are so much down.

Aiming at completing the Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1 SBCs again soon.

Might do a few more of these you know if the ones that cost a fortune have now gone down? 

19 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Might do a few more of these you know if the ones that cost a fortune have now gone down? 

Not really, but you can build up a bit of spare coins right now by completing all the others, the cheaper ones.

Then either discard your extra cards or sell the ones sought after. Just wait to complete the remaining few SBCs then afterwards. No hurry.

League SBCs are only worth it now for a specific card each - Felipe Anderson in the Premier League, Akanji in the Bundesliga, Kurzawa/Thauvin in Ligue 1, Gonçalo Guedes/Umtiti in La Liga and Pellegrini in Serie A. The rest have either all gotten IFs or even better cards in the meantime or there's better options available for the same position/league already.

Edited by MC Prussian

45 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

TOTS Oscar and TOTS Piqué in my final Player Picks. Finishing off in style.

What did you lot get?

I didn't have the points to get in. Which was fine.

I did get a TOTS for signing up for EA Access. I only did that for the Fifa 20 discount and I downloaded a few of their free games too ;)

Of course I got a Serie A defender that I won't ever use. 

League SBCs Ibarbo, Akanji and Pellegrini done. Closing in on Gonçalo Guedes/Umtiti and Felipe Anderson, as well as Prime Icon Shearer.

Good time to be selling cards now, as plenty of people are going the same way with completing SBCs.

Edited by MC Prussian

I did the Roberto Carlos SBC. Fantastic card!

I've seen a lot of high end players pop up for low/minimum buy. Missed a Neymar for 9K and a PIM Petit for 120K.

I always do the same when the new game comes out.

Sold prime Gullit last year for whatever the minimum was. I always sorta hope that whoever got him had wanted him the whole time but could never afford him. That's what I'll imagine anyway ;)

• Like 2