Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

33 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Packed TOTS Son today from a Serie A SBC pack. Made up for me buying Pepe for 800k on Monday only for him to drop to 130k by today!

That’s a big drop isn’t it in under a week. Bet son is unreal isn’t he. 

10 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Remind me who pulled a Messi early on... :ph34r:

I don't think it was me. Unless it was so long ago that I've forgotten lol

I did the esports something SBC for the prime players pack. Got both TOTS Alisson and TOTS Donnarumma in the pack!

They must have juiced up the packs, because no way that would ever happen :P

2 weeks away for my hols and im having a nightmare. Played around 10 rivals matches today and won 2. 

Everyone seems stacked with their teams. Also reading through the last couple of pages on this topic it seems everyone has been pulling the players also. Fair play.

Question is do i stick to what i said and skip fifa 20 and be envious when i read about you guys playing it or just get it? Decisions decisions. Also not helped with the 10% off deal that ends on the 5th that i see when i load up fifa.

Has anyone tried pro evo demo if so is it any good?

50 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

2 weeks away for my hols and im having a nightmare. Played around 10 rivals matches today and won 2. 

Everyone seems stacked with their teams. Also reading through the last couple of pages on this topic it seems everyone has been pulling the players also. Fair play.

Question is do i stick to what i said and skip fifa 20 and be envious when i read about you guys playing it or just get it? Decisions decisions. Also not helped with the 10% off deal that ends on the 5th that i see when i load up fifa.

Has anyone tried pro evo demo if so is it any good?

I haven't spent enough time yet with the PES demo to give a proper review. But... as I've found in the past, if you play online(especially FUT) you will not find that in PES. 

I'm maybe in the minority in regards to Fifa that I don't have many issues with it. Maybe because I'm lower ranked and less competitive is the reason. I find the online play smooth and when I lose its usually cuz I played like sh*t lol

I've spent too much on FUT in the last couple years. I stopped doing that awhile back. I'm sure I'll get Fifa 20 although I'm torn between the standard version and ultimate. I get the EA access discount for the 10% off.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I haven't spent enough time yet with the PES demo to give a proper review. But... as I've found in the past, if you play online(especially FUT) you will not find that in PES. 

I'm maybe in the minority in regards to Fifa that I don't have many issues with it. Maybe because I'm lower ranked and less competitive is the reason. I find the online play smooth and when I lose its usually cuz I played like sh*t lol

I've spent too much on FUT in the last couple years. I stopped doing that awhile back. I'm sure I'll get Fifa 20 although I'm torn between the standard version and ultimate. I get the EA access discount for the 10% off.

Its going to be fifa again i feel. If i do get it i will get the ultimate edition. Plus i always spend the 70 odd quid for the top amount of fifa points to try and get a leg up.

I also get Ea access as it gives you 10 hours free play a week before its released.

So after just spending a small mortgage on a holiday for the family can i justify about 150 for fifa ?

Edited by Thefox81
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Completed the Hazard sbc ready to slot him straight into my team.... he’s been changed to a Real Madrid player fml ? I guess the “New Arrival” name of the sbc should’ve gave it away ?

Yeah did the same thing thought would be good in my Prem team ?? oh well been wanting hazard all season so will be fine for a few weeks 

5 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Despite this fifa being absoloute dog doodoo at times fut has been fun becuase of the better rewards. Been able to get this monster team, debating whether to spunk the remaining coins on packs or do another icon sbc lol

20190804_153805.png

Solid squad there!

• Thanks 1