Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Pepe's TOTS card is just nuts.

With basic chem he's 99 acceleration, 99 sprint, 99 stamina, almost 99 everything except defending.

One of those fixed price cards so it's 80,000 and BIN of 80,500. Baragain though at that.  Links nicely to the Zaha I got from FUT swaps.

That's the Ivory Coast, going to Arsenal Pepe, for the record ;)

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

Eh. I got nothing left to give at this point. I'm certainly not trading in the players I have for what will probably be Inzaghi lol

I have prime Socrates, who's excellent anyway.

I can just about squeeze it out of my team but that will leave me with nothing and like you say could be inzaghi and the base card at that would be a bit crap ??

9 hours ago, Md9 said:

I can just about squeeze it out of my team but that will leave me with nothing and like you say could be inzaghi and the base card at that would be a bit crap ??

I guess you could always stick a base icon in the “Iconic” Challenge for a Prime Icon SBC art, get 24 tradeable rare players in the pack, and try to get your value back that way considering how many special cards are in packs these days. 

28 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Not getting on very well with van dyke at all. Seems to miss everything. I have been using scream ampadu find him better to use. 

I just have his 88 card and hes always good for me. Flashback Luiz and him are pretty much always the pairing my PL squad. 

13 hours ago, Md9 said:

Not getting on very well with van dyke at all. Seems to miss everything. I have been using scream ampadu find him better to use. 

He's been brilliant for me tbh, it's funny how some players you just can't get on with... with me at the minute its Prime R9... he's on the bench, just does not make any impact for me such a shame.

Just now, Kyuubi said:

He's been brilliant for me tbh, it's funny how some players you just can't get on with... with me at the minute its Prime R9... he's on the bench, just does not make any impact for me such a shame.

I have been struggling with him, scores insane goals sometimes but generally I don't notice him. Much prefer Prime Butra, he seems to make the great runs in behind

59 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

He may be ok once I have a few more games using him just seemed to miss everything 🙈 especially in the air I thought he would win everything 😂

8 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Even now people are to quick snapping up all the cards. Is it easier to do on Xbox than the app? 

I don't use the app(on PS4), but i always assumed that was faster than on the console. Least it feels like it when I spend a half hour just trying to buy a shadow chem card for full price lol