Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

13 hours ago, Md9 said:

I have not managed to get one card yet need 3 😂 even on the console they are gone in 5 seconds 

I managed to get all four in about 15 mins this morning on Xbox. Set the filters to Special and either max 10k BIN on each of the main leagues or max 10k BIN and basic chem and min price of 9-9.5k for all leagues. Missed a few but picked them up eventually. Probably made about 40k coins profit. Good luck!!

2 hours ago, brookfox said:

I managed to get all four in about 15 mins this morning on Xbox. Set the filters to Special and either max 10k BIN on each of the main leagues or max 10k BIN and basic chem and min price of 9-9.5k for all leagues. Missed a few but picked them up eventually. Probably made about 40k coins profit. Good luck!!

Been doing it on and off most of the day and managed to get one so far so this is gonna be a struggle 😂 hopefully they do an sbc tonight or prob won’t finish it 

As the game nears the end of its one-year lifespan, here's something to cheer everyone up who had to deal with the gift that keeps on giving aka one of the most frustrating sports con games and franchises on the market:

:crylaugh:The music works a treat.

For all the pain we had to endure.

Edited by MC Prussian

Did the TOTS upgrade. To be fair I got a 94 veratti gonna see if hes worth having on the bench.

Packed a TOTS Benzema 94 as well. Imagine my joy when hes worth only 160k. Is he worth having on the bench as well? Or with the way packs are weighted at the minute should I sell and open a few more?

14 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Did the TOTS upgrade. To be fair I got a 94 veratti gonna see if hes worth having on the bench.

Packed a TOTS Benzema 94 as well. Imagine my joy when hes worth only 160k. Is he worth having on the bench as well? Or with the way packs are weighted at the minute should I sell and open a few more?

I had TOTS Veratti for a spell and liked him.

Not sure about Benzema. French though, so easy to link.

Hope he's not one of those cards where you can't get rid of it because no ones buying it at the capped price. I had that with TOTS Werner. 

10 hours ago, Md9 said:

Just done the sterling sbc. Bit bored of playing now but still a while till the new ones is out so will just keep plodding along 😂

I did it too. Looked too good to pass up and I've always had success with his cards. Used his untradeable 92 for the SBC, plus a bunch of other untradeables I thought I'd use, but realize I won't be now lol

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I did it too. Looked too good to pass up and I've always had success with his cards. Used his untradeable 92 for the SBC, plus a bunch of other untradeables I thought I'd use, but realize I won't be now lol

I used him last night and he was so good. His speed is crazy shame I didn’t have him earlier but will enjoy it for the last few weeks. 

55 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I used him last night and he was so good. His speed is crazy shame I didn’t have him earlier but will enjoy it for the last few weeks. 

Yeah he's just nuts. First game of Rivals I played with him, both me and the guy I played had him. I edged him 3-2 in the Sterling Cup!

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Yeah he's just nuts. First game of Rivals I played with him, both me and the guy I played had him. I edged him 3-2 in the Sterling Cup!

Helped me beat some one last night hat trick first game him on the right and futties hazard on the left is working quite well for me now. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Md9 said:

Helped me beat some one last night hat trick first game him on the right and futties hazard on the left is working quite well for me now. 

I picked up the new TOTW Rashford for on the left. Probably not quite the level of Hazard, but for 60K is a steal. With marksman on him he's almost TOTS level. 

Nice that this far into FUT I can still put together new combos that are fun to use. Of course if they have a few off games I'll switch em up!

Always tough going to the new game and leaving your great players behind and starting with crap lol

36 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I picked up the new TOTW Rashford for on the left. Probably not quite the level of Hazard, but for 60K is a steal. With marksman on him he's almost TOTS level. 

Nice that this far into FUT I can still put together new combos that are fun to use. Of course if they have a few off games I'll switch em up!

Always tough going to the new game and leaving your great players behind and starting with crap lol

His Headliner card should be getting an upgrade, too. Then with a higher rating than his PL POTM card. lol

Edited by MC Prussian

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

I know I am probably the only person playing now but did the prime icon and got deco 😂 also people still watching replays and taking as long as possible from kick off still annoys me 

I'm still playing. Still always messing with my team!

Got back up to division 7. Maybe I can get back to 6 before I move on to 20. So basically I will have played the game for entire year to end up right back where I started lol

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I'm still playing. Still always messing with my team!

Got back up to division 7. Maybe I can get back to 6 before I move on to 20. So basically I will have played the game for entire year to end up right back where I started lol

😂 I am in div 6 at the min it’s win A few then lose a few so pretty much stay in the same place. Finding it a bit hard work now just playing to do the weekly objectives. Think might try finishing one of the icon sbc now though as not gonna need a lot of the players in my club so may as well start getting rid