Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

37 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Only Saint-Juste to go for now in the Weekly Objectives.

Well, four wins with Silver Dutch players it is, then... :nigel:

Think will give that a miss always struggle with the online single game wins. Just done the mendy one hope he decent 

12 hours ago, Md9 said:

Think will give that a miss always struggle with the online single game wins. Just done the mendy one hope he decent 

Just do it, a few players always come in score an own goal and leave happened to me 3 times and a rage quit, done weekly objectives just now, last one being fut stars assist now for 1 game of draft.

1 hour ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Just do it, a few players always come in score an own goal and leave happened to me 3 times and a rage quit, done weekly objectives just now, last one being fut stars assist now for 1 game of draft.

Ah ok might have a look then see how o get on as nothing else really to play for this week now. 

14 hours ago, Md9 said:

Reckon I will have to do the de bruyne sbc as looks decent 

13 hours ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

Perfect timing, got bored with my squads so i just built the Belgium one and this pops up, nice get rid of the KDB i just brought.

Been using him since he originally got released. Class player, plays brilliant for me in either LCM  in 41212 or CAM or CDM in 4231

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Md9 said:

Reckon I will have to do the de bruyne sbc as looks decent 

Very good card, couldn't afford it when it first came out over Christmas (one 88 OVR squad, 5 IFs, 1 Belgium player, 1 from Manchester City).

Will give the SBC a pop over the weekend.

Decided to do the de bruyne sbc so have a look later. Swapped him in instead of erikson as I have Fernandinho and silva as well at the min. Wish I had done the Maher’s flashback used him yesterday doing the draft token I had and he is so good. 

21 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

TOTS Ilicic in a pack. Boosts my Serie A team nicely as my main CAM now.

EDIT: Record Breaker Wondolowski, Future Stars De Jong and RTTF Renato Sanches in the same pack. Get in.

Nice what pack was that? 

22 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Nice what pack was that? 

Just one of the current yellow FUT 19 packs that I had saved.

EA have tossed in 300 more special cards, that's why the likelihood of pulling something decent has increased for the time being.

8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Just one of the current yellow FUT 19 packs that I had saved.

EA have tossed in 300 more special cards, that's why the likelihood of pulling something decent has increased for the time being.

That’s good then. Good thing is they all quick seek for 10/15 k so if not using them or need them can do that’s I had a few tots yesterday with the sbc packs. 

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

TOTS Ilicic in a pack. Boosts my Serie A team nicely as my main CAM now.

EDIT: Record Breaker Wondolowski, Future Stars De Jong and RTTF Renato Sanches in the same pack. Get in.

That Wondolowski discards for 65k.

My 87 Europa League TOTT Giroud from my 15 win pack seems paltry in comparison to all of these lol

The slot machines are loose now, though. I've gotten many walkouts over the past 10 days, and I even started doing a few random league SBCs to get in on more of the good fortune.

I've got enough 88+ cards and coins now to even knock out the Pogba SBCs with no sweat.

14 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

TOTS Bowen or Felipe to choose from in my Player Picks. Went for Bowen, complements my Championship side nicely.

i got Serg Gnabry rated 91 and someTurk named Belozuglu rated 88 from my two picks