Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leislcfcbeeken

2 adult needed for Cardiff

Just now, Wolfox said:

I was looking for an answer on this too…. I am about to book a hotel that would be non refundable…. Not sure what to do?

I think the fact that they are still selling tickets it must be. I cant see how the players will be in any fit state of mind.

38 minutes ago, Mok said:

I think the fact that they are still selling tickets it must be. I cant see how the players will be in any fit state of mind.

Thanks for the response…

It’s so difficult…. I was thinking about starting a topic on it…. A kind of non-football related Cardiff game thread

It would be good to learn what people are thinking in terms of tributes?  I know that the school my friend works at in Bangkok wore black for a year after the king died…

i haven’t posted on any of the current threads (I’ve read them) as I have no clue what to say…

6 hours ago, Wolfox said:

I was looking for an answer on this too…. I am about to book a hotel that would be non refundable…. Not sure what to do?

I've already booked my room myself but still going even if the game is cancelled or not, but will still wear my colours with pride anyway. 

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

I've already booked my room myself but still going even if the game is cancelled or not, but will still wear my colours with pride anyway. 

I am going to hang on until tomorrow to book…. I’ve no reason to go otherwise…