Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

eBay Ads - Help!!

Hi Guys,

Just recently, when I come on here I keep getting annoying EBay ads. They go all around the edge of my screen every time I click on a new page. I then have to wait about ten seconds until the x eventually appears to remove it so I can see the content properly.

Does anyone know why this is happening and more importantly how I can stop it?thanks

6 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys,

Just recently, when I come on here I keep getting annoying EBay ads. They go all around the edge of my screen every time I click on a new page. I then have to wait about ten seconds until the x eventually appears to remove it so I can see the content properly.

Does anyone know why this is happening and more importantly how I can stop it?thanks

Try clearing your cookies.

If that doesn't work run a scan with a good AV program - it sounds like you might have picked up some adware.

https://www.top10bestantivirus.com/best-adware-cleaner?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5riwxMn23gIV4ZPtCh1wYAoxEAAYASAEEgIq1fD_BwE

Search for  " Brave Browser " it’s a new browser that a creator of Mozilla Firefox has made. It blocks all adverts and makes it faster for pages to load. Ive been using it for a while now. No crappy ads popping up all the time, also you can import your websites and passwords so you just carry on as if you are on Safari or Chrome. Take a look....  https://brave.com/

On 28/11/2018 at 01:38, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys,

Alternatively, make a donation (as you have) and don't be a bad boy.