Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Brendan Rodgers

18 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Who’s this jerk? Is he a closet Celtic fan? 

898588DD-4D5E-4B2C-AD98-789157234111.jpeg

I’m sure most managers that come here would move if the opportunity came for a team bigger than us. As would most managers at other teams. If we only have him for a few years and he does well and moves on to a bigger team then fair enough means we have done well hopefully 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:
ob Dorsett @RobDorsettSky
FollowFollow @RobDorsettSky
More

Understand all agreed verbally between #lcfc and Brendan Rodgers. He will sign contract before tonight’s game kicks off

he his however insistent that he wants time to read foxestalk- forum,to hear and see 

what the feelings are from the expert fans. He believes if he can see improvement

and positive responses from the first 2 pages of the  match-thread,he will be happy

to sign...on the dotted line!! 

• Haha 3

“I’m just delighted to be here. I think there was a number of reasons [why I joined]. I was certainly in no hurry to leave Celtic. Celtic is a club that’s a huge club worldwide, a renowned club, and I loved working with the players there.

“We were on a journey of great success over these last years but when the opportunity came to talk to Leicester and I was able to analyse it, it allowed me to think that I’d probably achieved and taken the club maybe at Celtic as far as I could at this moment.

That should answer all those Celtic fans that the clubs CEO did not back him enough dont we think....