Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

Who’s this jerk? Is he a closet Celtic fan? 

898588DD-4D5E-4B2C-AD98-789157234111.jpeg

Let's not be naive. Rodgers is a careerist. He absolutely will jump ship if and when a better opportunity comes along. 

But if that's the case let's enjoy the ride to that point as it means he will have done a good job. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, martyn said:

Let's not be naive. Rodgers is a careerist. He absolutely will jump ship if and when a better opportunity comes along. 

But if that's the case let's enjoy the ride to that point as it means he will have done a good job. 

Correct me if I am wrong but not a single manager has jumped ship under our King Power owners. They've all been booted out. 

3 minutes ago, martyn said:

I know, but I’d be happy to see him successful enough to last more than 18 months and get poached, nevermind a few years ?