Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
southfox66

Query on memberships

I didn't join the members scheme this  season but going to get next season, looking at the leaflet I guess I won't get the 10 points for renewing but I'm right in thinking my existing points will be available to me when I rejoin membership scheme again? 

11 hours ago, southfox66 said:

I didn't join the members scheme this  season but going to get next season, looking at the leaflet I guess I won't get the 10 points for renewing but I'm right in thinking my existing points will be available to me when I rejoin membership scheme again? 

Sounds that way. Any points you accrued before this season should be available. And any home game points from this season too.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

You should be able to get membership at any time, but the direct debit option which saves you £5 ends something like the first week of June. It did acknowledge the fact you might pay for membership and then be able to get a ST. I think it said that your money would come off the cost of the ST, but I could be wrong and it was just that you would be refunded. Anyhow they will be doing something! So basically i would just get the membership now, but fingers crossed to see if you are successful with your ST. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shailen said:

I've accumulated potentially enough points for a season ticket next year, but I notice that memberships are already out. Do I risk not getting either if I wait to see if I can get a ST?

3 hours ago, rachhere said:

You should be able to get membership at any time, but the direct debit option which saves you £5 ends something like the first week of June. It did acknowledge the fact you might pay for membership and then be able to get a ST. I think it said that your money would come off the cost of the ST, but I could be wrong and it was just that you would be refunded. Anyhow they will be doing something! So basically i would just get the membership now, but fingers crossed to see if you are successful with your ST. 

EDIT: Initial post was rubbish.

If you buy a 2019/20 membership and you then get a ST, you do not get the cost of your season ticket reduced by £40 (or whatever you paid). However, at some later stage you will get the refund for your membership for the £40 (or whatever you paid). So you do get a refund and the membership cost is not on top of the season ticket cost.

I would assume you will require around 55-60 points this year to get a ST. Last year was 42 or something?

Edited by KrefelderFox666
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, shailen said:

I've accumulated potentially enough points for a season ticket next year, but I notice that memberships are already out. Do I risk not getting either if I wait to see if I can get a ST?

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

If you buy a 2019/20 membership and you then get a ST, you do not get the cost of your season ticket reduced by £40 (or whatever you paid). However, at some later stage you will get the refund for your membership for the £40 (or whatever you paid). So you do get a refund and the membership cost is not on top of the season ticket cost.

I would assume you will require around 55-60 points this year to get a ST. Last year was 42 or something?

From the membership brochure https://pulse-static-files.s3.amazonaws.com/leicesterfc/document/2019/05/03/622ae704-83a1-490d-9795-fea3b74e44a7/Membership-Brochure-Final-Copy.pdf

5740E29C-F8F2-42CF-B89D-70BC9EB2FE76.thumb.png.34a43b281e6652d25e74cf72a47c6960.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, rachhere said:

Has anyone managed to get the direct debit option to work when buying memberships? The payment page just doesn't seem to load properly. Guessing I am have to just phone to do it instead... 

I got it to work after a couple of attempts. I was putting the hyphen between the digits of the sort code ( as it appears on your bank card) , but it kept saying invalid sort code , when I just put the 6 digit sort code without the hyphens it worked. Don't know whether that helps?

Just now, TOMMYG said:

I got it to work after a couple of attempts. I was putting the hyphen between the digits of the sort code ( as it appears on your bank card) , but it kept saying invalid sort code , when I just put the 6 digit sort code without the hyphens it worked. Don't know whether that helps?

Thanks. No it won't even load the page properly for me. All I get on the screen is an image at the top with the clubs logo and king power, then it says official website of LCFC, and then it says title not supplied. No option to add any information at all :dunno:

21 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Thanks. No it won't even load the page properly for me. All I get on the screen is an image at the top with the clubs logo and king power, then it says official website of LCFC, and then it says title not supplied. No option to add any information at all :dunno:

Ok, sorry I was no help.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/05/2019 at 12:20, KrefelderFox666 said:

So last year you needed 42 points to get a season ticket? So with only 32 points (didn't get to many games last season due to new baby) I would imagine its not worth me paying my £1.50 to register interest this season, but wait until next year? 

21 hours ago, Foxy1984 said:

So last year you needed 42 points to get a season ticket? So with only 32 points (didn't get to many games last season due to new baby) I would imagine its not worth me paying my £1.50 to register interest this season, but wait until next year? 

It costs £1.50 to register interest? Sounds wrong and first I have heard of it.

Always worth the gamble, worst case you do it all again next year.

• Like 1