Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kis Kis Kisnorbo

Hume

Personaly i dont think that hume has anything to be frustrated about. He contributed greatly to a vital win and although he didnt score, he showed signs that the goals will come in the very near future. I dont think he should be too hard on himself about not scoring on sat, they will come very soon Humey!!!

What do you think?

Source: http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~731353,00.html

Personaly i dont think that hume has anything to be frustrated about. He contributed greatly to a vital win and although he didnt score, he showed signs that the goals will come in the very near future. I dont think he should be too hard on himself about not scoring on sat, they will come very soon Humey!!!

What do you think?

Source:http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10274~731353,00.html

I am not bothered if he scored on saturday, but the goals will come on the pitch !!

I am very excited with Hume. He isn't scoring but goals will come eventually. He played a big part in both our goals. He ran the keeper down for the first goal. It led to the corner where we scored and did similar for the second. He played big part in the match and was unlucky with 2 good shots at goal too.

I am very excited with Hume. He isn't scoring but goals will come eventually. He played a big part in both our goals. He ran the keeper down for the first goal. It led to the corner where we scored and did similar for the second. He played big part in the match and was unlucky with 2 good shots at goal too.

He's still dragging his shots left because his follow through is too hurried. Noticed it when he played for the reserves and several times since. Coaches should work on it cos he gets in great positions and always gets good chances.

Personaly i dont think that hume has anything to be frustrated about.

Source:http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10274~731353,00.html

The article uses the phrases "mixed emotions" and "contrasting emotions"

both of which I found kind of "too soft" ... :D

PS: Have you considered changing your nickname to "Kiss Kisnorbo"? :P

He looks better than Connolly to me and i'm actually surprised at how well he plays the strikers role. He's almost impossible to mark as one minute he'll drop deep and then the next he'll stay on the shoulder of the defender and make his move.

I think he's an unpolished diamond and once Levein and the coaches find the emery cloth he could be polished up quite nicely. Potential premiership class IMO.

Archived