Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Wolves Game Moved to Sunday @ 2pm

8 hours ago, barock said:

Unfortunately Keith Weller area only selling to season ticket and members only. Unable to renew membership as they stopped on 31st July.

Still looking for a ticket.

Where can you see this mate? Can’t see these tickets anywhere online. Am a season ticket holder 

31 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Theres 6 tickets showing online. 4 in 1 and 2 in a other.

Not for non-members sadly.... seems like my days of attending games are pretty much over if they're going to make it that difficult for non-members to attend. I understand why they do it, but it really punishes people in my position. The ticket office trying to make me feel bad with 'we have Swedish people who buy membership on the off-chance' really isn't on. 

Edited by HighPeakFox
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jaycolmam84 said:

I’m a bit annoyed I didn’t renew my membership as last season bar big 6 there was general sale single seats. 

Now they dont don’t seem to release them wtf 

My guess is that members were missing out last season, although at every game I managed to get a ticket for there were always spare seats. I also wonder if problems were had with 'the wrong sorts' getting hold of tickets. It'll be interesting to see if the policy changes once the stadium has been expanded.

shame it really is, my personal view is if st, members sell out the game that’s fine but to not general sale any left overs that don’t seem fair. 

Especially in a world of live streams it will make the 3/4 game per season fan not want to bother anymore 

Edited by Jaycolmam84

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Not for non-members sadly.... seems like my days of attending games are pretty much over if they're going to make it that difficult for non-members to attend. I understand why they do it, but it really punishes people in my position. The ticket office trying to make me feel bad with 'we have Swedish people who buy membership on the off-chance' really isn't on. 

Sorry to hear that. If you ever need a hand to get your hands on some once they are on sale to season ticket holders give me a shout.

Not having general sale does seem ridiculous.

But at least us fans have pink hats hey.