Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

PES 2020

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/02/2020 at 05:29, Cardiff_Fox said:

How are people getting on with it? 

At times I love it but at others I hate it. Ultimately it's far more a challenge than FIFA. 

Really loving it and it's helping to fill the footy void. I have the PES Universe OF and that helps a lot with the realism too of course.  It's pretty challenging on Top Player but I don't often feel like I'm being cheated either.  Maybe not playing online and avoiding FUT is also helping my general calmness! 

• 1 month later...
On 11/05/2020 at 00:58, Costock_Fox said:

Bump- I got this a month ago and it’s a great game.

If anyone fancies a game on the PS4 give me a shout and I’ll share my user name.

Just started playing it on Xbox with the games pass. I love it so far. Feels a lot better and more realistic than FIFA. Takes me back to my school days when Pro Evo is all I would play.

38 minutes ago, pds said:

Just started playing it on Xbox with the games pass. I love it so far. Feels a lot better and more realistic than FIFA. Takes me back to my school days when Pro Evo is all I would play.

Yeah it is very good, would love to play a remastered PES3 (I think) to see how it stacks up.

I’ve got this on Superstar mode on the master league so it does seem a bit easier than last years that I just couldn’t keep a clean sheet on.

• 4 weeks later...