Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Shirt Printing

1 minute ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Well I got mine done with name, number and badges last week at the shop, so don’t know where that’s come from 

Just spoke to lady at shop to pick up last season's shirt and mentioned shirt printing and she said they will only do it now on this season's shirt :dunno:

25 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Just spoke to lady at shop to pick up last season's shirt and mentioned shirt printing and she said they will only do it now on this season's shirt :dunno:

might be due to the numbers are different this season to last? But seems a bit of a weak excuse. Don't Sports direct do printing?

• Thanks 1

Kind of related, but has anyone had the premier league badge on the sleeve this season and noticed that it’s poorer quality than previous seasons? Had one put on the pink shirt and it’s very plasticky, like thin PVC, rather than cloth patches as before. Not worth £6!

The supplier has changed from sportingID to Avery Dennison.  Names and numbers have remained in the same style (not sure about quality) but badges are, like you say rubber/latex as opposed to the ‘lextra’ type before.  The Premier League also reads the opposite way around.  This is a whole league thing, all club shops use the same supplier, the premier league sign the contracts.  Don’t ask me how or why I know this stuff! 

2 minutes ago, ianormondroyd said:

The supplier has changed from sportingID to Avery Dennison.  Names and numbers have remained in the same style (not sure about quality) but badges are, like you say rubber/latex as opposed to the ‘lextra’ type before.  The Premier League also reads the opposite way around.  This is a whole league thing, all club shops use the same supplier, the premier league sign the contracts.  Don’t ask me how or why I know this stuff! 

How do you know this stuff....and why?