Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kalacs_Orthopedic_Shoe

Do You Collect Anything?

3 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Trophies from my multiple victims. 

Obviously I mean chip forks. 

FYI New season of Mindhunters on Netflix :scarf:

Guest seanfox778

I have a stupid amount of DVDs/Blu-Rays. It was never intended as a collection, I'm just a massive movie fan and seem to constantly be picking up new ones. Even if I know they're on Netflix or Prime, I'll still buy them in case someone destroys the Internet. Looking back, I think the collapse of Blockbuster had some sort of psychological effect on me lol

6 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Which was the inspiration for this post. 

The show is about serial killers. Trophies multiple victims? Something you'd like to confess?:)

4 hours ago, seanfox778 said:

I have a stupid amount of DVDs/Blu-Rays. It was never intended as a collection, I'm just a massive movie fan and seem to constantly be picking up new ones. Even if I know they're on Netflix or Prime, I'll still buy them in case someone destroys the Internet. Looking back, I think the collapse of Blockbuster had some sort of psychological effect on me lol

Feel the same way. Some movies are like artifacts. Never want to lose them because they are so good. Like books.

Been meaning to get that DVD of Goodfellas. Like a time capsule. The key is letting them go so that others can be enlightened and entertained.

Just let go of thousands of dollars of Art books. For free. For good karma. Tired of carrying them around with me.

I don’t really collect things and i’m not really a hoarder but I love variety and I love a bargain. 

I have a ‘lot’ of clothes, shoes, trainers and currently 13 watches, I must have about 10-12 different aftershaves, I have five or six different shower gels in the shower depending on my mood. I just like to mix it up! The thought of wearing the same dull corporate uniform day after day is the stuff of my nightmares. 

Some things I buy full price, some on sale, some off eBay. 

On 16/08/2019 at 09:40, Jon the Hat said:

Week in Norfolk then a week in the lakes with the family.  Huge tent and all mod cons!

Where abouts in Norfolk are you going?

We are the same re the camping equipment,just bought a new tent.Gone for the air tent.

We have kitchens,many tables.some air bed that is about a foot tall.More plates than in the house,lamps,heaters.

Told the wife to cut down,but oh no.

Ive an A4 estate and we have to take the Evoque As well to get it all in.Just!

might get a trailer.

• Like 1

On 16/08/2019 at 08:04, Itsthejoeker said:

Am I the only comic book collector here?

On 17/08/2019 at 03:51, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

No, I collect vintage comics and books, along with my coins.

I have a couple of thousand comics from the 60s-80s , mostly Marvel.

They're stored in my brothers loft. At least, I hope they are. He bought a boat recently and I'm starting to wonder if he's cashed in...