Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

This season....

On 25/10/2019 at 22:42, southfox66 said:

But would prefer a cup or champion league football? why get bogged down by cup fixtures 

Both. 

We go out to win all competitions. We can make use of our squad for cup competitions but not wholesale changes, which we have done in previous seasons. 

Personally I would get more joy from winning the FA Cup than a 4th place finish. So to answer you question, if you gave me the FA Cup and a 5th place finish, I'd snap your hands off. 

• Like 1

On 25/10/2019 at 22:34, southfox66 said:

Just forget about any other competitions and focus solely on the league top 4 gives us champions league whereas cup only give you europa place plus the top sides will have European fixtures, if they progress in tournament, the glory of possible trebles for Man city and Liverpool, could maybe help us who know where this might end? 

Nah I want the Triple! 😜 Get on the optimistic bus!

• Like 1

On 25/10/2019 at 22:42, southfox66 said:

But would prefer a cup or champion league football? why get bogged down by cup fixtures 

We wont get bogged down with the league cup.

Look at the side that could play Tuesday. Ward will play, both full backs likely to change. At least 1 change at cb with wes playing no doubt. Hamza, praet, can come into midfield. Albrighton, gray and nacho can play if required. 

This squad is pretty well balanced and has 2 players for most positions.

Granted right now our positions screams concentrate on the league and the return of CL football would be insane, but a trophy in the cabinet would be nice. 

And the dream as a kid was always to see us lift the FA cup, maybe the draw for that can be kind for a couple of rounds as well and who knows. 

Imagine and a fa cup final and top 4. Maybe this time we could get the summer recruitment correct and stick around upsetting the so called big 6 a little bit longer.

Don't wake up lol

• Like 1