Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

This season....

Just forget about any other competitions and focus solely on the league top 4 gives us champions league whereas cup only give you europa place plus the top sides will have European fixtures, if they progress in tournament, the glory of possible trebles for Man city and Liverpool, could maybe help us who know where this might end? 

2 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

But would prefer a cup or champion league football? why get bogged down by cup fixtures 

Its a good chance to get used to playing 2 games a week for next season. We have to try and win everything we can anyway. Nobody would want to draw us in a cup. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

Just forget about any other competitions and focus solely on the league top 4 gives us champions league whereas cup only give you europa place plus the top sides will have European fixtures, if they progress in tournament, the glory of possible trebles for Man city and Liverpool, could maybe help us who know where this might end? 

**** it let’s go out and win the lot this season, League Cup, FA Cup Leicestershire and Districts County Cup, Champions League, World Cup.

I don’t want to get carried away but I believe we can win all of these and the league now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

**** it let’s go out and win the lot this season, League Cup, FA Cup Leicestershire and Districts County Cup, Champions League, World Cup.

I don’t want to get carried away but I believe we can win all of these and the league now

F**k it.. And The Ashes!! 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

It's interesting that we are beating teams we should be. In some cases swatting them aside. We've moved on from West Ham and Everton levels and have entered a world of elite level footballers that'd be at home at Juve, Bayern, PSG and more.

Extraordinary.

Absolutely not having a pop at you, but given your prediction earlier, you must be shocked beyond words.

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Absolutely not having a pop at you, but given your prediction earlier, you must be shocked beyond words.

Without wishing to sound too poncy, I'll be poncy. It takes some hurdles to realise how good things are sometimes. Exams. Jobs. House. Marriage ....those are  examples where you don't necessarily know on day 1 how good things can be.

Southampton away is a tough fixture, away, rain, wind, floodlights, TV, team desperate for a win. To ride that hurdle is a big big indicator.

So yeah, earlier I thought it'd be tough. But we are a better team than I dared to speculate

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Without wishing to sound too poncy, I'll be poncy. It takes some hurdles to realise how good things are sometimes. Exams. Jobs. House. Marriage ....those are  examples where you don't necessarily know on day 1 how good things can be.

Southampton away is a tough fixture, away, rain, wind, floodlights, TV, team desperate for a win. To ride that hurdle is a big big indicator.

So yeah, earlier I thought it'd be tough. But we are a better team than I dared to speculate

Doesn't sound poncey in the slightest. Nicely put.

• Like 1