Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Newcastle (Away) Wednesday 1st January 15:00 KO

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/11/2019 at 07:41, KrefelderFox666 said:

Being New Years Day, I think a lot will make a two dayer out of it. We will sell out but this will definitely make general sale.

Having the same idea.

Want to get 5 tickets in total, Hoping it makes it down to all season ticket holders :fc:

6 hours ago, LCFC2299 said:

Does anybody know how many away tickets are left for the Newcastle game on New Years day ?

And do people think it will reach Thurs 

This will make it down to members next week easily. So you will be OK on Thursday. 2 small blocks and 3 larger blocks left to go on sale and currently about 500 left in the other open blocks.

16 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

This will make it down to members next week easily. So you will be OK on Thursday. 2 small blocks and 3 larger blocks left to go on sale and currently about 500 left in the other open blocks.

KrefelderFox666 thanks for the information. Got our hotels booked so keeping eye on this. Can get tickets on Thursday.

Do you know approx how many tickets in total are left, including the blocks still not opened. Thanks for any info given.

45 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Are the club doing GS at all this year? Maybe games have sold out before that point this year but I haven't noticed it. I'm a member so thinking I'll get a ticket for this but got two non-members coming (in Newcastle for NYE) so need to get them a ticket somehow.

Most sell out before, and unless tickets are still available a week before, the club won't do GS. They will only do it if they have to.

1 hour ago, Kopfkino said:

Are the club doing GS at all this year? Maybe games have sold out before that point this year but I haven't noticed it. I'm a member so thinking I'll get a ticket for this but got two non-members coming (in Newcastle for NYE) so need to get them a ticket somehow.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Most sell out before, and unless tickets are still available a week before, the club won't do GS. They will only do it if they have to.

Only one away game this season (ironically Newcastle in the cup) has gone to general sale all season. As Krefelder states, all other games have eventually sold out to members. 

Message me and I will try to help with the other two nearer the time if still required.

3 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Only one away game this season (ironically Newcastle in the cup) has gone to general sale all season.

The Southampton away game also went to General Sale (as well as Newcastle League cup).

As has been stated above and in another thread, the ticket office appear to be reluctant to put tickets on General Sale so quickly.  They seem to have changed their policy after this season's Southampton game.  Now they only put them on General Sale, if they think there's absolutely no chance of selling them all to ST holders and members.

For both the Palace and Brighton away games, they just let the ticket sales drift down slowly to members over 5-6 days.   They seem to be doing the same for the Everton away League Cup game (which has now been on sale to Members for 8 days)

It's like the ticket office suddently think "General Sale" means "General Public".   It doesn't.  

GS means City fans who aren't either ST holders or a member (which is now closed for new applicants)

Hopefully Newcastle away will get to General Sale ... otherwise we're going to end with with a sort of "closed shop", when any non-ST/member just stop even trying.

• Like 1