Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

Man City (A) Match Thread

1 hour ago, Dr The Singh said:

Are you serious, were not talking simple passes, were talking 'press', however what's the most important thing is when you lose the ball, we were well exposed, why?

This isn't about players all of a sudden just playing shit, Chilwell could not get close to Mahrez, because he has KDB also, but on the other side Sterling and Silva......to be fair excellent tactics by Man City.  They pressed, and we didn't have the right formation or personnel.  Perez is the worst when pressed, Harvey Barnes does not have the capabilities.  All of a sudden the weaknesses are exposed.

The second half is testimony, they go 3 - 1 up and relaxed the press, and KDB sat deeper  and they brought rodri on for silve and guess what, we looked ok.

There is a reason why we won with 2 CDM's last season.

This is simple stuff, I worry about this forum sometimes.

Deluded.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toddybad said:

Deluded.

I expected such a lame response, this forum has people that are knowledgeness and incapable of understanding football beyond yobish understanding and there is those that look at the complexity of football and tactics.

I respect both opinions and those in between

Edited by Dr The Singh
  • Like 1

The result was to be expected. When rested and in full flow, Man City are the best team in the world. Our performance was disappointing in that we didn't do ourselves justice. Our players were clearly tired but once again, our young team froze on the big stage. It is no surprise that our stand-out performers were Vardy, Schmeichel and Evans; our most experienced players. Our youngsters will learn from the experience and with Rodgers' guidance will learn to cope better on the big occasion. This will be a vital part of our development as a top four team.