Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
danny.

Man City (A) Match Thread

Just now, hejammy said:

Not sure about this. Chilly has been royally.....hurt by mahraz and KDB. Everyone of our players has also been poor/nervous. Just not good enough from the players 

That's where my point lies... no support for the full backs from the wingers and nothing offensively from them either. No point them being there- should have changed it early doors.

6 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

That’s an incredibly lopsided way of looking at things. They’ve had so many occasions where they could have scored. They’ve absolutely outplayed us

They've outplayed us yeah, but Kasper has been on top of most of their shots.

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

We might have (probably would have) lost anyway, but keeping Barnes and Perez on in the same shape for so long when they were so anonymous was bizarre.

Playing Perez against teams with a higher quality of barnsley is what I find Bizzare. 

Musa was better not even joking 

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Just have go at them, doesn't matter if we lose 1-3 or 1-8 at this point

We look shattered

I know its a bit defeatist but it could be the difference between 4th and 5th in May though.

• Like 1

Just now, filbertway said:

Very good team were losing to, but ive been disappointed with our tactics. Too much respect again.

I agree and it's something that all 3 of our losses this season have had in common.

That said, Man City have completely outclassed us today. They would beat most teams in the world playing like they did today.

• Like 2

Just now, Izzy said:

FFS if it weren’t for Wilf it could have been 5 or 6

The problem is we needed to start 2 Wilf's tonight. Y'know, like Hamza. Hopefully we learn something tonight. Our confidence is going to be low for this Liverpool match tho.