Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
multipack

London Based Leicester Supporters .

Hello to all London based City supporters.

Wondering if there be enough interest to play 11 aside football in the London supporters League.  Leicester is already a member of APFSCIL.  

Association of Provincial Football Supporters' Clubs in London.  please find it on Facebook and on Twitter. 

3 games  minimum v Plymouth Argyle, Manchester City and Yangon Utd. Group games. and then possibly QF, SF and final on June 6th at Sutton Utds ground.

Would need someone to take this on with my support. Anyone with good links to the club could get some financial support. 

regards

Iain

• Like 1

I would mate, but I haven't been near anything that even remotely resembles exercise since knackering my back last June.

That coupled with my social excesses means I'm almost certainly not in good enough shape to play. 

Plus I'm just a bit shit anyway.

If you need someone to hand out the water bottles, let me know. :thumbup:

• Haha 1

I can see a recurring theme here. I'd be all over this but I tore everything in my knee about 3 1/2 years ago then injured 60 seconds into my first match back 18 months ago. Eat your heart out Matty James!

Good to see that Sutton are hosting. My last team had a final there too and it's pretty decent inside despite the appearance from outside.

As said abover, there's a possibility you could get a 5 a side thing ongoing (though appreciate this is 11 a side for a reason). Problem with London as well is that in terms of travel time, you're covering a catchment area that's equivalent to all of the Midlands and more.

8 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

I can see a recurring theme here. I'd be all over this but I tore everything in my knee about 3 1/2 years ago then injured 60 seconds into my first match back 18 months ago. Eat your heart out Matty James!

Good to see that Sutton are hosting. My last team had a final there too and it's pretty decent inside despite the appearance from outside.

As said abover, there's a possibility you could get a 5 a side thing ongoing (though appreciate this is 11 a side for a reason). Problem with London as well is that in terms of travel time, you're covering a catchment area that's equivalent to all of the Midlands and more.

Mainly central London.    Most teams play in fulham and Chiswick.  Everton Play at Wembley area and Man city at highgate. 

If it was walking football might be up for it.  Only reside part time down here, returning back to Leicester most weekends. however, i think my playing days are well and truly over. Had a good few years playing in the Leicester Veterans league up until a couple of seasons ago but now rapidly approaching the big 6-0 not sure i could even manage that. Come to think of it since i packed in playing not sure i could even get into the shirt :P