Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc098

Manchester City (22/02/20) 5:30 KO

6 minutes ago, Andy11111 said:

It's on general sale??

I'm really confused as I thought they all went on general sale this close to the match but I just rang up and apparently no tickets go on general sale!?!?

I've bought no end using the online system closer to the matches (without being a member or ST holder) so not sure what's happening there...

Edited by Collymore

14 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I'm really confused as I thought they all went on general sale this close to the match but I just rang up and apparently no tickets go on general sale!?!?

I've bought no end using the online system closer to the matches (without being a member or ST holder) so not sure what's happening there...

This game sold out at STH's I think. Games only tend to go on general sale if the away club send a load of tickets back and demand is not that high. This happens like a week or two before the match normally. The club avoid general sale as much as possible.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Andy11111 said:

Yeah me too, just luck i think.

I live 200 miles away and it wouldn't be worth me getting a membership.

Seems the club think if you're not a member or STH then you must not be a worthy fan even though I did 400 mile round trips during the L1 season and the abysmal Championship seasons as my support has never been dependent on success. 

I'm grateful to all the people on here who sort me tickets otherwise I'd doubt I get to any at all now. 

On 20/02/2020 at 20:43, lcfcben76 said:

One under 22 ticket available.

SK1 (near the top) £20

Been let down by someone for this. 

Now have another one available as well so, two under 22 tickets top of SK1 £40 (£20 each). DM me - meet at ground.

ps. If you messaged me the first time and I didn’t reply - please message again. Offering out as there’s now two instead of one and also need a quick response.

Edited by lcfcben76
  • Like 1