HighPeakFox Posted 15 February 2020 Posted 15 February 2020 From time to time, a post made is excised very very quickly indeed, seemingly when there are no mods visible online. In the most recent instance where it happened to me (within the last 30 minutes) it might be something to do with a response my comment got (I never saw it), so that would make sense, but my original comment was nothing more than pointing out something funny in the most un-aggressive way possible - after all, complaining about poor proof reading whilst spelling a word wrong is somewhat ironic. I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts on this, because previous polite attempts to get an explanation from the Admins have been met with silence.
Countryfox Posted 15 February 2020 Posted 15 February 2020 2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said: From time to time, a post is excised very very quickly indeed .. That surprises me as it took days and days to do it to that girl with the head that spun round ...
stripeyfox Posted 15 February 2020 Posted 15 February 2020 I had to look up what excised means! At least I learned a new word today!
HighPeakFox Posted 15 February 2020 Author Posted 15 February 2020 15 minutes ago, Countryfox said: That surprises me as it took days and days to do it to that girl with the head that spun round ... You need some exorcise...
Countryfox Posted 15 February 2020 Posted 15 February 2020 25 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said: You need some exorcise... Already done Peaky ! ... just took the dog for a walk ....
Brainy Posted 15 February 2020 Posted 15 February 2020 I don't know what excised means so i'm afraid I can't contribute to this thread
HighPeakFox Posted 15 February 2020 Author Posted 15 February 2020 51 minutes ago, Countryfox said: Already done Peaky ! ... just took the dog for a walk .... I would imagine that turned heads...
Countryfox Posted 15 February 2020 Posted 15 February 2020 9 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said: I would imagine that turned heads... True ... we do make a handsome pair ! ... but luckily they only turned about 90 degrees .... phew !
Guest Posted 15 February 2020 Posted 15 February 2020 6 hours ago, HighPeakFox said: From time to time, a post made is excised very very quickly indeed, seemingly when there are no mods visible online. In the most recent instance where it happened to me (within the last 30 minutes) it might be something to do with a response my comment got (I never saw it), so that would make sense, but my original comment was nothing more than pointing out something funny in the most un-aggressive way possible - after all, complaining about poor proof reading whilst spelling a word wrong is somewhat ironic. I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts on this, because previous polite attempts to get an explanation from the Admins have been met with silence. Happens to me quite often. I don't think Mark likes humour or he doesn't understand it. I'm sure you know but mods (or anyone else) do not have to be visible to be online. 6 hours ago, Countryfox said: That surprises me as it took days and days to do it to that girl with the head that spun round ... I've had it happen within seconds of posting - like last week when I asked Stadt if English was his first language when he didn't understand my simple post. Humour, some get it, others are admin (or innercircle)
HighPeakFox Posted 15 February 2020 Author Posted 15 February 2020 @FIF, thank you. But regards Countryfox, he was making a dreadful joke based on misreading the word excise as 'exorcise'. Humour, some get it...
Manwell Pablo Posted 15 February 2020 Posted 15 February 2020 Ha FIF think’ s he’s funny 😂🙈 Anyway, highly possible you are not to blame for getting your posts deleted happens all the time, I’d just not worry about it. Shit gets deleted then shit gets deleted.
Suzie the Fox Posted 20 February 2020 Posted 20 February 2020 On 15/02/2020 at 10:10, stripeyfox said: I had to look up what excised means! At least I learned a new word today! That makes two of us
Countryfox Posted 20 February 2020 Posted 20 February 2020 5 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said: That makes two of us Right you thickos I’ll summarise for you ... Excise ... to cast out an evil spirit ... eg like wot happened in the film The Excist Exorcise ... to get a bit of a sweat on ... eg take the dog for a walk Exercise ... a form of tax ... or ... to remove something Got it !! Sometimes Peaky I don’t know why we bother !! ....
Barrowblue Posted 9 March 2020 Posted 9 March 2020 A few replies in the virus thread and posts just gone. Really ?? A balanced & advisory view. What is wrong with you people ??
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.