Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Excised posts

From time to time, a post made is excised very very quickly indeed, seemingly when there are no mods visible online. In the most recent instance where it happened to me (within the last 30 minutes) it might be something to do with a response my comment got (I never saw it), so that would make sense, but my original comment was nothing more than pointing out something funny in the most un-aggressive way possible - after all, complaining about poor proof reading whilst spelling a word wrong is somewhat ironic.

I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts on this, because previous polite attempts to get an explanation from the Admins have been met with silence.

6 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

From time to time, a post made is excised very very quickly indeed, seemingly when there are no mods visible online. In the most recent instance where it happened to me (within the last 30 minutes) it might be something to do with a response my comment got (I never saw it), so that would make sense, but my original comment was nothing more than pointing out something funny in the most un-aggressive way possible - after all, complaining about poor proof reading whilst spelling a word wrong is somewhat ironic.

I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts on this, because previous polite attempts to get an explanation from the Admins have been met with silence.

Happens to me quite often. I don't think Mark likes humour or he doesn't understand it. I'm sure you know but mods (or anyone else) do not have to be visible to be online. 

6 hours ago, Countryfox said:

That surprises me as it took days and days to do it to that girl with the head that spun round ...  

I've had it happen within seconds of posting - like last week when I asked Stadt if English was his first language when he didn't understand my simple post.

Humour, some get it, others are admin (or innercircle)

5 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

That makes two of us :P 

Right you thickos I’ll summarise for you ...

Excise  ...    to cast out an evil spirit ...   eg like wot happened in the film The Excist 

Exorcise ...     to get a bit of a sweat on ...   eg take the dog for a walk 

Exercise ...    a form of tax ...   or ...   to remove something 

Got it !! 

Sometimes Peaky I don’t know why we bother !! ....    :nono:

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...