Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

Cutting Your Own Hair

57 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

No cut for two months now, not overly bothered to be honest.

So you'll be looking like Johnny Depp as Edward Scissorhands. that's cool. Unless you're 20 stone and have a face like a squashed orange.

No offence, like. :P

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Been shaving my hair for just over a year. First on a number 2, now with no guard. I'm getting tempted to go full @UpTheLeagueFox and wet shave it off to nothing.

Couple of questions Geoff might be able to answer actually. How often do you have to shave it to keep it looking good? Is it easy enough to shave it yourself? And might sound daft, but first time do you end with tan lines where you hair used to be?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Been shaving my hair for just over a year. First on a number 2, now with no guard. I'm getting tempted to go full @UpTheLeagueFox and wet shave it off to nothing.

Couple of questions Geoff might be able to answer actually. How often do you have to shave it to keep it looking good? Is it easy enough to shave it yourself? And might sound daft, but first time do you end with tan lines where you hair used to be?

This stuff has some excellent reviews!!!!!!!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Cream/dp/B00KX3PF22

6 hours ago, Facecloth said:

I wet razor it every couple of days otherwise the stubble bothers me.

Never had an issue with tan lines.

Used to use Gillette razors but the ones at Aldi are just as good if not better.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I wet razor it every couple of days otherwise the stubble bothers me.

Never had an issue with tan lines.

Used to use Gillette razors but the ones at Aldi are just as good if not better.

I suppose I was just thinking if I've never shaved it all off, I have no idea what it looks like under there lol

Cheers for the advice :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I suppose I was just thinking if I've never shaved it all off, I have no idea what it looks like under there lol

Cheers for the advice :thumbup:

Seems like a major thing at first but you're used to it before you know it.

I took the plunge in 2004 and wouldn't want it any other way now.