Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

Cutting Your Own Hair

11 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I'm going to get the missus to do it this weekend. I've got a trimmer I'll try to give it a Number 4. If it's crap it's got at least 3 weeks to grow out a bit.

My wife cuts my hair with a trimmer set at 4 about every 3 weeks, not too shabby, simple enough although I’ve not got too much hair to worry about anyway! I think after this lock down is done we will all look alike! 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I'm going to get the missus to do it this weekend. I've got a trimmer I'll try to give it a Number 4. If it's crap it's got at least 3 weeks to grow out a bit.

Number 2 is about right for me, have done no.1 but that's a bit short.

• Like 1

I’ve gone full beard feral..first time in my life and I actually quite like it. 

And an added bonus is that your hair seems to be less of an issue when you have a beard - shortish and beard is fine, longish and beard is fine. No need for hair to be neat and tidy when you’re beardy

Who needs barbers? It's really easy using one mirror attached to a wall, the other hand-held. Use clippers with a no.3 or 4 attachment. Trim all over against the angle of growth, then tidy up the edges with the clippers minus the attachment, using both mirrors. DIY dentistry is a bit more tricky! 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Toddybad said:

I have a very long history of bad hair so this episode shall be no different. The biggest question for me is whether to grow out the beard I've never had but often wondered about.

Do it!!

When are you going to get a more perfect opportunity?! 

I Only paid 100 pesos..but marrying my wife brought & brought me 100s of other perks.

She is the true allrounder, One of my beloved's skills ..Cutting my Hair and trimming my beard...

She always Cut our Childrens hair,even now they have their own children...