Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes1988

Assassins Creed Valhalla

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I would say it depends on how much time you get to play games really

Miles Morales is about 15 hours for main story, side missions and collectables (then probably a few more hours to platinum it)

The numbers below are how long it takes to finish Valhalla depending on how you play

B8247C53-5063-4E9C-8AEF-453FD77F3DB3.jpeg

I finished Miles Morales over the weekend and I am also now 12 hours into Valhalla, should hopefully just about finish the main story at least by the time Cyberpunk comes out

Thanks for that, I platinumed Odyssey and if Valhalla is similar then I know ill love it and want to platinum that also.

I normally play 2-4 hours a night (once kids are in bed and the wife has watched tv). If I buy this I will play this alongside some Warzone.

So based on those numbers I wont complete this before Cyberpunk. So I reckon I will do Spiderman then maybe play one of the PS Plus games until Cyberpunk.

8 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Thanks for that, I platinumed Odyssey and if Valhalla is similar then I know ill love it and want to platinum that also.

I normally play 2-4 hours a night (once kids are in bed and the wife has watched tv). If I buy this I will play this alongside some Warzone.

So based on those numbers I wont complete this before Cyberpunk. So I reckon I will do Spiderman then maybe play one of the PS Plus games until Cyberpunk.

Yeah if thats the case I would definitely pick a game that you wouldn’t be too bothered about dropping if you are still playing it when Cyberpunk comes out

This is the website I use to see game completion times etc.

https://howlongtobeat.com

I am not getting into this game one bit. Find it a bit boring and generic like the rest of the assassins creeds. 

Does anyone want it for £40 before I try flogging it on Facebook Marketplace (Xbox)? Collection only. Live in Braunstone Town by Mossdale Park/The Kingsway. 

Edited by Christoph

3 minutes ago, Christoph said:

I am not getting into this game one bit. Find it a bit boring and generic like the rest of the assassins creeds. 

Does anyone want it for £40 before I try flogging it on Facebook Marketplace (Xbox)? Collection only. Live in Braunstone Town by Mossdale Park/The Kingsway. 

I would have if it was PS5. Damn lol 

On 23/11/2020 at 16:56, Christoph said:

I dropped it after 30 hours. Didn't happen with Black Flag, Origins or Odyssey.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...