Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

What the Fook has happened to Jamie Vardy?

Noticed last night that he was running the channels like he used to 15/16 and was really stretching Arsenals back line last night, particularly second half.

Thought he was superb, scoring and creating a couple of opportunities. I know Rodgers has told him to play the width of the box but I would like to see him stretching defences more like last night.

what an amazing achievement it would be if he bagged the golden boot. Think I’m right in saying he would be the oldest do so in premier league history? Absolutely love the bloke. 

💙🦊

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Noticed last night that he was running the channels like he used to 15/16 and was really stretching Arsenals back line last night, particularly second half.

Thought he was superb, scoring and creating a couple of opportunities. I know Rodgers has told him to play the width of the box but I would like to see him stretching defences more like last night.

what an amazing achievement it would be if he bagged the golden boot. Think I’m right in saying he would be the oldest do so in premier league history? Absolutely love the bloke. 

💙🦊

I was just about to write something very similar along these lines.

Thanks, saved me some time.

I felt it was as if himself and Rodgers had chatted about taking that role back again, rather than just waiting for the opportunities.

It was clear last night, he wants the Golden Boot and that it could be his last chance. 

(saved me no time)

Don’t worry about an injury ...  that man would play on even with his leg in plaster ...   a couple of low weight carbon blade crutches and he’d be good to go ! ...   :)

Great to see him getting his swagger back ...  the golden boot would be another great achievement for him.   

One of my all time heroes ...      in fact I’m struggling to think of anyone better.