Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Bournemouth 4-1 Leicester City - Vote Now

Bournemouth 4-1 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 4.2

Total Average Rating

189 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Jamie Vardy 5.8
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Kasper Schmeichel 2.2
  4. Manager Confidence 57% -39%

26 minutes ago, Corky said:

He's playing more than he ordinarily would. He's not keeping anyone out of the team, he's in because a world class player is injured.

I wonder if a loan spell in the Championship might be beneficial next season and we get a more experienced player in to be back-up to Ricardo when he's fit.

There's no reason why we couldn't look at more than one potential future right back.

But to be fair to Justin, he's likely to improve a lot. I don't want to be impatient, I just feel he's a long way short.

Kasper and Soyuncu were a disgrace today. 

The horrendous distribution been a ticking time bomb for a long time and it haunted us today.

Not to mention quite how pathetic he was for the second goal aswell. 

Soyuncu been itching to get sent off for a while. Put his ego above the team needs today and I find that hard to take.

Fuchs was absolutely horrendous in the second half after looking great first.

2 hours ago, Nod.E said:

I don't think I'll rate the players today. Too hard.

First half was actually very good. Only criticism is that we didn't have the killer instinct or urgency to finish the game off while we were on top. It's what all the top teams do and at the moment we're guilty of scoring 1 or 0 goals in our good periods of games. That must change.

Then first half of the second half I can't even remember anything about it. We just sleep walked it. Felt like we were waiting for the game to end. A lot of that is down to the system change, but also you feel the players were mentally frail. It seemed like they didn't want to be out there, couldn't wait for it to just be over.

After that it was just car crash stuff. Compounded our errors by losing our heads, embodied by Soyuncu in his reaction to the second goal going in.

We're too nice as a team. We need to get more nasty. Liverpool have been so successful because Klopp accepts nothing short of 100%. Go and get a goal. Don't stop til you get the next. And the next. Go on, get more. If it doesn't work out like that you've got nasty fvckers like Fabino to take the sting out of the game with clever fouls, and can you imagine Van Dijk or Henderson getting nervous? Of course not.

That's the difference. Hate to say it but that comes from the manager. Can't see it changing.

It’s all down to coaching. The “system change” at half was to preserve a 1-0 lead, which was a disgraceful mindset against a team that had not shown thus far and that we were playing off the park. Once you hand over momentum, experience shows that it’s difficult to reclaim it. Then after we went down to 10 men, there was nothing to show that we were capable of a comeback. This team became POOR in a hurry, and sadly if we don’t make the CL, we’ll lose players and get POORER!

Edited by NaijaFox

13 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Cant really blame Vardy (scored), Iheanacho (taken off, assist), Albrighton (injured), Tielemans (worked so hard).

The rest.  Well...

Schmeichel & Soyuncu both get 1s.

3 or 4s for the rest, minus Youri/Vardy/Tielemans who all get 7s.

27 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Thought Perez was very good first half as was Youri but that aside.... oh dear!!

Perez had moments but his final ball lets him down the odd occasion he gets in a position to play one, I remember a great move between the two of them all was that final pass across goal and it's played behind everyone, that's where you need quality it could have finished the game.

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Perez had moments but his final ball lets him down the odd occasion he gets in a position to play one, I remember a great move between the two of them all was that final pass across goal and it's played behind everyone, that's where you need quality it could have finished the game.

Agree to a point but that can be said about most of the team whenever we get into the final third

• Like 1

7s for Vardy, Iheanacho & Tielemans as they ran the show before our manager destroyed the momentum...

6 for Fuchs, best left back at the club.

1 for Kasper, his distribution is appalling.

1 for Soyuncu his decision was appalling.

Everyone else 2s or 3s....

Rodgers seems to have lost the love for us since the club refused him permission to talk to Arsenal in December, awful substitutions and I don’t think he will be at the KP next season...