Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Bournemouth 4-1 Leicester City - Vote Now

Bournemouth 4-1 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 4.2

Total Average Rating

189 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Jamie Vardy 5.8
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Kasper Schmeichel 2.2
  4. Manager Confidence 57% -39%

Season: 2019/20
Voting Starts: 12/07/20
Voting Ends: 17/07/20

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. James Justin
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Çağlar Söyüncü
  5. Marc Albrighton
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Youri Tielemans
  8. Christian Fuchs
  9. Ayoze Pérez
  10. Kelechi Iheanacho
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Ryan Bennett (sub)
  13. Dennis Praet (sub)
  14. Harvey Barnes (sub)

I don’t post my scores for 2-3 hours after full time because emotions can be too raw. But I’ll be giving Kasper 0, only because there are no negative scores available. A one-man harakiri on our season.

I love him, I genuinely do, and look at him now facing up! 

But he does that most games. One of the best shot stoppers around, but generally a liability with the ball at his feet/in his hands.

Guest ttfn

Tielemans was superb in the first half. That he was anonymous in the second made him on of our better players even then. Certainly worthy of more than a 5.

Edited by ttfn

I have to say, although there were moments of utter dross from other individuals, I really don't think Bennett or Praet are much to wrote home about.

We'll need a better center back if 3 at the back is a long term plan.

4 minutes ago, inckley fox said:

Hmmm. His distribution is totally League One level. There's potential but little more right now.

Another signing for which the jury is out.

He's playing more than he ordinarily would. He's not keeping anyone out of the team, he's in because a world class player is injured.

I wonder if a loan spell in the Championship might be beneficial next season and we get a more experienced player in to be back-up to Ricardo when he's fit.

I don't think I'll rate the players today. Too hard.

First half was actually very good. Only criticism is that we didn't have the killer instinct or urgency to finish the game off while we were on top. It's what all the top teams do and at the moment we're guilty of scoring 1 or 0 goals in our good periods of games. That must change.

Then first half of the second half I can't even remember anything about it. We just sleep walked it. Felt like we were waiting for the game to end. A lot of that is down to the system change, but also you feel the players were mentally frail. It seemed like they didn't want to be out there, couldn't wait for it to just be over.

After that it was just car crash stuff. Compounded our errors by losing our heads, embodied by Soyuncu in his reaction to the second goal going in.

We're too nice as a team. We need to get more nasty. Liverpool have been so successful because Klopp accepts nothing short of 100%. Go and get a goal. Don't stop til you get the next. And the next. Go on, get more. If it doesn't work out like that you've got nasty fvckers like Fabino to take the sting out of the game with clever fouls, and can you imagine Van Dijk or Henderson getting nervous? Of course not.

That's the difference. Hate to say it but that comes from the manager. Can't see it changing.