Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

5 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Hang on to the medals yes, wear with pride on your neck immediately after losing? I'd take mine off.

They should just hand them over to the losers, rather than forcing it on their necks. 

It's a sign of respect. For the competition, for the winner. It's not like they put a noose on them.

56 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

It became a habit.  Absolutely awful.

I don't know why people put themselves through it.   It just seems such a negative platform.

Edited by purpleronnie
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

These fella can’t be US born - they can’t ‘get it’ like that surely. 

I read this, being US born, and said to myself "Hey, should I be offended?"

Then of course I realized you are correct.  Most of us (the USA us) don't and won't get it.

38 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I don't know why people put themselves through it.   It just seems such a negative platform.

Never touched it in my life and I'm not that old. Was about two months on Facebook in 2013 before definitively logging out. 

I guess it's the trendy way for getting in touch and keep yourself 'informed' but, like you, I can't fathom why one would willingly put themselves in that dumpster fire.