Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

5 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Didn’t surprise me at all. Don’t believe the hype. He and Sterling are far and away the most overrated players in England. Talented, yes, but persistently wasteful and unproductive.

I'm convinced England would be better off starting Grealish and Sancho either side of Kane. They won't though. 

Just now, BenTheFox said:

I'm convinced England would be better off starting Grealish and Sancho either side of Kane. They won't though. 

Foden has to start. Not that I’m particularly  bothered about England, I just enjoy watching him play.

1 hour ago, theessexfox said:

I felt really tense every time one of United’s black players stepped up to take one, almost guaranteed racist abuse if you miss that pen. 

clockwork, even without missing one

Edited by theessexfox

That might be the game where people finally realise that Rashford really is nothing special. The amount of people that have him as an automatic starter for England genuinely baffles me. Sterling gets a lot of slating but Rashford seems to completely dodge it for some reason. He's always been at best an average Premier League player. The self proclaimed biggest club in the world can do far better. Likewise the manager. I mean if he's still in that job tomorrow it really does sum up how far they've fallen. With Conte out of work as well.

Huge credit to Villarreal though. A fantastic story and one of footballs finest overachievers, have to have a soft spot for them for that.

• Like 1