Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

4 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

Just me but looked like De Gea had no interest in saving any of those

His body language was awful

OGS should absolutely have subbed on Henderson. I don't even remember De Gea saving a penalty ever. He looked frankly amateurish in that shootout.

• Like 2

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

No doubt their keeper was just as bad 

It was pretty laughable to be honest. Rulli was alright at the diving and predicting where to dive but he was shocking after that. De Gea just didn’t look like he had a clue how to do the first part and it meant he never stood a chance. I do think Man Utd’s penalty taking was significantly worse though.

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Yeah both keepers were awful. Rulli getting close to a couple and have blancmange wrists is almost as bad as De Gea getting nowhere near any of them. Though at least Rulli banged his in. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Yes particularly Shaw’s 

Better hope he doesn’t take one for England.

Knew De Gea would miss - no power in his shot.

Edited by Super_horns

G'won Villarreal, never won a trophy!

Embarrassing performance from Man U, loads of players not looking fit enough, Utd tried wasting as much time as possible in added time - still lose on pens lol

Edited by Jaspa

Just now, AjcW said:

Would break the bank to get Conte if I was United but they won’t have the balls 

I would hate for that to happen. My hope is Southgate gets sacked this summer and conte takes the England job. That would be quality. 

• Like 1