Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

9 hours ago, Hammo said:

Didn’t surprise me at all. Don’t believe the hype. He and Sterling are far and away the most overrated players in England. Talented, yes, but persistently wasteful and unproductive.

Oh, I know he's overrated but just didn't know he could be that shite lol

2 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

I have no clue when it comes to twitter, but can't people turn off comments?

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Not unless they block them in the first place 

You can turn off replies now but people can still quote retweet you

Pundits associated with Liverpool and Man Utd seem to find it extremely difficult to give credit to the other team. I thought Ashley Cole in the cup final 'read the room' pretty well and made sure he congratulated us instead of criticising Chelsea. The ex plays of the North West 2 can't do that it seems. 

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

BT going into full PR mode to promote their beloved "Big 6"

Winds me up when players do this. It's such a blatant, cheap PR stunt - you're not telling me they don't hang onto these medals surely?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Osavo said:

Winds me up when players do this. It's such a blatant, cheap PR stunt - you're not telling me they don't hang onto these medals surely?

Hang on to the medals yes, wear with pride on your neck immediately after losing? I'd take mine off.

They should just hand them over to the losers, rather than forcing it on their necks. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

That's honestly something I'd post on here about us. For a national broadcaster that's ****ing pathetic.

It's something you'd expect on a Twitter fan page or, as you said, on here. It's bloody pathetic seeing that from a broadcaster. They shat on us when we missed out on CL, honestly it does my head in seeing shit like this to appease the big teams.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Hang on to the medals yes, wear with pride on your neck immediately after losing? I'd take mine off.

They should just hand them over to the losers, rather than forcing it on their necks. 

They get enough ego boosts from the entire world day in day out, I'm sure they can handle having the losers medal put on 

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Jesus this is even worse. 

I still cant get over this. Lets play this game a few times over:

2019: Man City dont win the champions league but win the FA Cup

2020: Man City finish 2nd in the league

2021: Man City win the league and make the champions league final

2021: Leicester dont win the champions league but win the FA Cup

2022: ?

2023:?

Or

2013: Leicester lose in the play off semi final

2014: Leicester win the championship 

2015: Leicester survive in the pre.ier league

2016: Leicester win the premier league

2021: Barnsley lose in the play off semi final.....

2022:?

2023: ?

2024: ?

The English media coverage of any foreign team below Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich is risible. No matter that Sevilla win multiple Europa Leagues, or that Villarreal are managed by the bloke who delivered half of them, they've done bloody well to be on the same pitch as Man United, clearly.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Jesus this is even worse. 

It really has just exposed how amateurish they are beyond any doubt. Knew I was right all along about these complete clowns.