Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Manuel Akanji

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

This guy is absolutely crap seriously crap.

We would be better off playing wes Morgan for the season.

Honestly if we sign this peice of crap we will leak so many goals we will be fighting relegation 

Wow. Can’t say I’ve seen much of him. What’s your opinion based upon?

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

Wow. Can’t say I’ve seen much of him. What’s your opinion based upon?

Have a look at him.

Dortmond have a shocking defence for starters.

Just do me a favour look at him on you tube but not his showcase video have a look at him playing for dortmand as a whole. If we signed Liam Moore back we would have a player 10 X better than this buffoon 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 27/09/2020 at 13:25, Fox85 said:

Have a look at him.

Dortmond have a shocking defence for starters.

Just do me a favour look at him on you tube but not his showcase video have a look at him playing for dortmand as a whole. If we signed Liam Moore back we would have a player 10 X better than this buffoon 

...just watched the Youtube video, I have to disagree with your on this!!!

He looked very assured, quick, dominant aerially, passes well and there is not much more you can ask for as a defender. I am not too sure which video you watched but I can not understand how you came to that assessment.

Can you supply the link you used to come to your opinion. The one I watched was 3:43m long.

27 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

He looked very assured, quick, dominant aerially, passes well and there is not much more you can ask for as a defender. I am not too sure which video you watched but I can not understand how you came to that assessment.

Can you supply the link you used to come to your opinion. The one I watched was 3:43m long.

I can't supply the link to the video I used to formulate my opinion because its the countless Dortmund games I watched this season, not a highlight reel the like of which on YouTube make Demarai Gray look like Ronaldinho's heir apparent. 

I wouldn't have any Dortmund centre half to be quite honest, they're shit defensively. 

Some of its their tactical approach but they also have guys like DAZ and Akanji that are just great athletes with no defensive ability. 

I mean, it makes BVB absolutely cracking to watch, all of their games are 4-3 and shit, proper 90s Kevin Keegan fun. But miss us with that shit. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Hence why I said watch a full game and not his you tube highlights but you know 😏.

If you think he is good enough to get in this team thats fair enough but in reality he would fail at forest.

Ok maybe thats a bit harsh but not far off.