Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Manuel Akanji

He's bobbins. Dortmund have one of the worst and most erratic defences in the league, some of that is tactical but it's also that they've got a bunch of defenders that are athletes first and defend second. 

He's fast but he's also prone to mistakes. I'd honestly rather Tarkowski. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

He's bobbins. Dortmund have one of the worst and most erratic defences in the league, some of that is tactical but it's also that they've got a bunch of defenders that are athletes first and defend second. 

He's fast but he's also prone to mistakes. I'd honestly rather Tarkowski. 

I think that’s way it’s going now for defenders.... Are they they like lightning, two footed, visionary and an absolute baller? (Basically more like a midfielder) ...seems to be the main requirement rather than if they can actually defend. But if you are going to play out from the back, I suppose it’s really rather crucial so you don’t just get defenders sideways passing all afternoon until somebody runs back to help out and takes the ball off them with skills to pass it forward.. (often our issue with Ndidi sitting in front of the four and Madders or Tielemans having to come soo deep to try and create...)

This fella can certainly do the on the ball stuff - no clue if he can defend or not. Swiss international though, is ‘bobbins’ harsh? 

• Like 2

Just get any CB in (except Tarkowski, Vestergaard, Molle Wagonwheel and Ryan Bennett). 

Whoever we get in, make him play wearing Horse Blinkers so he cannot play the frigging ball sideways across the back line.  And make sure he is quick.